Offical Spyder MX3 Halo Projector headlight (Black / Chrome)

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
nightfire

Re: Offical Spyder MX3 Halo Projector headlight (Black / Chrome)

Post by nightfire »

Jeeez everyone. Chill out. 8)

We still have 9 days to go.. we'll make it. Paydays run in cycles, so it's not surprising the GB started when people didn't have money.
- Gord
1996 MX-3 GS-ZE 2.5L 5spd
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

payday -shmayday.. get a damn credit card
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

You actually have 7 days left (Feb has 28 days).... and 7 ppl left.... 1 person per day.... :shrug: Bets anyone?
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Meade

Post by Meade »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:I agree with Colin, many of you are cheap. It's called credit, get some.

Just be greatful Colin's not telling you to buy or else he'd knock the burgers off the grill at your parttime job.

Try to lighten up. We grill eachother around here, it's all in good fun.

so you assume that i work at a burger place? not even close. and even if i did work at one, i would really like to see him do that.
and for your information i do have a credit card. i sent the guy selling them a message saying i would like to by a pair.
i hate ups. i think how they do things is stupid. iv had bad exp with them thats all.
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Sucks that they have such a bad policy in canada.
SCHIMMLE

Post by SCHIMMLE »

I'm almost regretting even buying these things. All these people saying they were going to buy, and now everyone is sitting on their wallets. Now we have cheap excuses, people who won't take the time to read anything. People who aren't even buying a pair making comments?!?! Its almost a farce. I'm all for the knocking the burgers off the grill or slapping your John in the back of the head. Why is this such a hard thing for people to do? Complain about the cost of shipping...it was taken care of. Are these legal...READ! I like to think as a whole most people are smart enough to do simple things in life, but apparently not. Get out the spoon and bibbs so we can feed some of these people who need everything handed to them. Set it right to my shovel for all the BS everyone was spreading in the "interest" thread. As much as I would love to see this go through, I'm now betting it doesn't.
nightfire

Post by nightfire »

Yeah UPS Canada is just awful. Their people are incompetent, their management unethical, and service appalling. I absolutely hate dealing with them. I'm willing to pay significantly more just to avoid doing business with them. :evil:
- Gord
1996 MX-3 GS-ZE 2.5L 5spd
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Meade wrote: not even close. and even if i did work at one, i would really like to see him do that.
Sounding like a tuff guy around here doesn't do much.
We all hate UPS but since they for the most part run the game... were stuck with the charges....
And trust me $40 is nothing... $180 just from customs to get my bumper for my 323 that came from Australia thats something to fight about.
ImageImageImage
Meade

Post by Meade »

colinsmx3 wrote:
Meade wrote: not even close. and even if i did work at one, i would really like to see him do that.
Sounding like a tuff guy around here doesn't do much.
We all hate UPS but since they for the most part run the game... were stuck with the charges....
And trust me $40 is nothing... $180 just from customs to get my bumper for my 323 that came from Australia thats something to fight about.
dude im not even trying to be tuff, hahahaha. let me ask you, what is the point on trying to pick a fight/sound tuff over the internet? i have no idea what you look like, and u have no idea what i look like. who cares.....

ANYWAY do you know how funny it would be to see someone jump over a counter and do that for no reason?!
SCHIMMLE

Post by SCHIMMLE »

^ So remind me why you're even posting in this thread if you're not buying the lights?
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Anyone trying to decide between these, and the other projectors read the following topic!
http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.ph ... 94#p499094" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The other Projectors (with the LEDs on the outside) don't fit right, aren't DOT certified, have weak halos, cost alot more than this group buy, and in my and others' opinion, don't look as good.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Paid.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Now I like you Jesse... but come on.... Look at the guys bumper it's not attached at the corner and was in an accident. I know you are trying to make sure the GB does not fail and good luck to yea!

8 ppl from the original what 50 ppl are saying they want these?? Yea I don't see more ppl wanting these.

Fitment.... exact same if you ask me!

Looks like you have the same gap on the bottom as your link... (JESS's CAR WITH THE SPYDER LIGHTS)

Angel eyes.... Pretty bright and not weak at all... maybe check your wires.

TRUE they are not DOT but then again how many cops even look at that.

Costs $40 more to get these off ebay and less hassle... then rather wait and watch the gb not go through and have to get them off ebay regardless. :shrug:
I am not starting a rambling match just pointing out the facts as you did! :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
SCHIMMLE

Post by SCHIMMLE »

^ So remind me again why you're posting on this thread if you're not getting them?
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Well, Colin, it's 2 people now that say they're too small.
You do good bodywork, and your bumper to fender gap is way smaller than OEM, plus everything but your fenders are aftermarket, which you had to fit, and did a good job as mentioned, so your tolerences are tighter, making the headlight hole smaller. Your halos look brighter than I expected after reading from a couple guys that they are weak. They don't look as bright as mine, but they're not bad.
If I had come on to one of your threads with all of this info, and you responded the way you do, you wouldn't seem like your "starting something". However, you come on this thread with wrong information, with the obvious intent of making yourself look better. First you made a big deal out of the DOT certification, and now you're trying to downplay it, since you were wrong, and you don't have it. You're obviously not trying to help anyone here, and as people have expressed in other threads, we would appreciate if you kept your counterpoints to yourself, unless it actually is intended to help.
I'm keeping the banter with you only because I don't want people to be misinformed by you.
Even if your car was stock, and your lights fit perfectly, why would you want to hurt this group buy, other than selfishness? Why can't you just let it go that they don't fit at least 2 other MX-3s that haven't been extensively modified? These questions are rhetorical, since the answer has been stated, however, I'm sure you'll answer, even though I hope you don't.
Again, if this were your thread, you'd have every right to keep going. You don't need to keep defending your lights, but you can easily start a thread about them, if you want, without directly negatively affecting this group buy which would make alot of people happy.
I like you, too, and appreciate your contributions that are helpful.
This is not personal, except I feel that you're willing to make other people unhappy to feel better about yourself (<oversimplified).
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “Appearance”