MX3 ZE vs ITR and GSR...Your Opinions

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
mazdaspeedmx_3

Post by mazdaspeedmx_3 »

As for you hitting 13's at Grand Bend., ya f---ing right. The traction there is no better than Cayuga or St thomas.I've raced there and actually think it sucks balls.
my dad and my two class A mechanic uncles with there over 30 years of drag racing must not know a thing about the track conditions then
i would definatley be up for that race in a week or so i'll come down on the weekend after christmas cuz i have to go to the army this weekend then the next ones christmas after that if your game i'll come down for a race

and i meant what i said MY CAR IS GETTING BOOSTED THIS WINTER i'm not gonna put it off just so i can race him in the spring
2006 best ET 14.43 @ 96.9mph
93 MX-3 GS-95 Curveneck klze, kl-01 cammed,homemade CAI,HEI module, chipped kl-07 ECU,UDP,KYB GR-2 struts,DropZone lowering springs, Toyo Proxes 4's 205-50-r15
parts to be installed:Turbo hot pipes,T04E/t3 50/63 57 trim, ssqv BOV, hks style 38mm wastegate
the rest of my turbo set up and IPP hp rebuild kit is in the NEAR future
SOON TO BE MX-3ZE-T
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

mazdaspeedmx_3 wrote:my dad and my two class A mechanic uncles with there over 30 years of drag racing must not know a thing about the track conditions then

Kind of like you don't know a thing about what a b18c in a civic would do to your ze :D

oh btw why do you show your block production numbr in your signature.Is there something special about that?
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
klzemx6

Post by klzemx6 »

i look forward to you apologizing to me
mazdaspeedmx_3

Post by mazdaspeedmx_3 »

oh btw why do you show your block production numbr in your signature.Is there something special about that?[quote]
it makes me feel cool 8)

we'll see it will put an end to this forum
93 MX-3 GS-95 Curveneck klze, kl-01 cammed,homemade CAI,HEI module, chipped kl-07 ECU,UDP,KYB GR-2 struts,DropZone lowering springs, Toyo Proxes 4's 205-50-r15
parts to be installed:Turbo hot pipes,T04E/t3 50/63 57 trim, ssqv BOV, hks style 38mm wastegate
SOON TO BE MX-3ZE-T
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

mazdaspeedmx_3 wrote:oh btw why do you show your block production numbr in your signature.Is there something special about that?
it makes me feel cool 8)

we'll see it will put an end to this forum
it won't put an end to this. It will go even more because we will be laughing our asses off because we were right the whole time. and you think your cool putting your block production number in there.do you think thats prof that you have a ze. becaue its not. I can't wait to hear your excusses when you race Jim.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
mazdaspeedmx_3

Post by mazdaspeedmx_3 »

2 more little things..
1.lighter cars also have alot harder time hooking up

2.horsepower and torque are like bottles and water.....you can have all the water in the world but unless you have enough bottle to cary that its pretty much useless

i'll come down on dec 30th its a saturday
SOON TO BE MX-3ZE-T
klzemx6

Post by klzemx6 »

with falken azenis rt615, poly motor mounts, all 5 of them, energy suspension control arm bushings and a nice set of traction bars i have absolutely no problem with hooking up. My car hooked 2.0 60 foots every time on street tires, your credibility is getting worse and worse.

We'll hope for good weather on the 30th so you can come down
mazdaspeedmx_3

Post by mazdaspeedmx_3 »

[quote]with falken azenis rt615, poly motor mounts, all 5 of them, energy suspension control arm bushings and a nice set of traction bars i have absolutely no problem with hooking up. My car hooked 2.0 60 foots every time on street tires, your credibility is getting worse and worse.

now the mods start commin out lol...how do my credibility be getting worse and worse we started this off havin a disagreement on which car would win if they were pretty much stock...now you start listing off all your suspension stuff you have...what else are you holdin back...
i have $200 dollars in performance parts on my engine HAI hei module $70 crank pulley and a $30 doller ebey eprom chip for my ecu
with kyb gr2 struts and dropzone lowering springs....thats it with worn out bushings all around lol
i'm gonna try and make up some traction bars for my car
SOON TO BE MX-3ZE-T
mazdaspeedmx_3

Post by mazdaspeedmx_3 »

like really what big night and day dyfference do you think theres gonna be between a 200 hp 155 ftq h22 o4 a 195 hp 132 ftq itr in a civic hatch

me and that guy can drive...while you guys were sitting in your driver ed class me and him were out bombin around off roading in 6 wheeled tanks and every other military vehicle for the last 6 years

really i don't care what mods you have...i'm pretty confident in my ride and abilitities.....hookin up at the strip and hookin up on the street are 2 different things...civic don't hook worth sh*t on the street
SOON TO BE MX-3ZE-T
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

[quote="mazdaspeedmx_3"]like really what big night and day dyfference do you think theres gonna be between a 200 hp 155 ftq h22 o4 a 195 hp 132 ftq itr in a civic hatch

me and that guy can drive...while you guys were sitting in your driver ed class me and him were out bombin around off roading in 6 wheeled tanks and every other military vehicle for the last 6 years

really i don't care what mods you have...i'm pretty confident in my ride and abilitities.....hookin up at the strip and hookin up on the street are 2 different things...civic don't hook worth sh*t on the street[/quote]

Say waht you want boy. i'll be laughing when I see Jims civic ahead of you!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Ive already OWNED h22 civics and preludes at the strip so...

he had h22 headers and exhaust and a smile on his face. Did a smoke show. I stayed still. Got him by around 3 car lenghts of not more.

Maybe turbo yeah that would be nice.

LOL why do honda drivers find it so hard to believe a ze can take them..

Now lets say the ze loses.. ok ok well its a race.. sheesh you guys are taking it like this.

YEAH YEAH IMMA DESTROY YOU AND THE WORLD WILL END WE WILL BLOW UP ITS COOL YEAH JIMS CAR YEAH YEAH YEAH!!...

my 2 cents.

Just race for the fun :) Jim should be the one talking by the way. :)
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

wow this is sad... but i know for a fact b18c in a civic hatch will be faster... but dam all 3 of you are cocky fux but if anyone should be cocky i think it should be jim... he knows ALOT bout racing and what u need to get good times also thru experience.. and dont quote me on anythin as i dun wanna get into this all lol just face it KL-ZE isnt that fast like u think ur so cocky in ur ZE how would it feel if i raced u in a STOCK granny mobile and kept up to u??
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

its just a race.. get it over with?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
mazdaspeedmx_3

Post by mazdaspeedmx_3 »

i've driven my dads 450+ high12 second vega numerous times and been in rides in his 800+hp blower car or my uncles all motor 700+hp high 10's camaro....believe me i'm quite aware that my ze isn't fast....i just know its faster than a itr
no runs on the blower vega yet....just got it all together it has a huge dual carb USA supercharger on it.....custom made for him only one like it in canada

i think you were talkin to my dad once at the drags in st thomas once fiero...he was sayin he was talkin to some guy with a DE
SOON TO BE MX-3ZE-T
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

maybe! what was ur dad driving then? i have the de mx3 my bro has a the fiero..
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”