Anyone interested in a wide body kit?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
cduBBz'915

Post by cduBBz'915 »

hey guys Hector is not lying.... he was just at my house 2 days ago talking about how bad he wants to get this thing going so he can show you guys. He said maybe next week he was going to stop by my house and show me the work, or i'll drive to his. THIS NOT A SCAM!!! i repeat. Hector is a very cool guy, and to deal with a great business man. and Rayrrod that would be great if you could come down here, there's a lot of mx3's here :)
lucky13

Post by lucky13 »

yea Hector is a cool guy. and you should come down
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Thanks guys really appreciate it. Like i said Im working on it. Its true I was at their house, Ill take pics of the fiberglass that I bought but well of course Im not asking anyone for money UNTIL I got the finished product.. unlike a group buy..I dont ask money in advance so that people can see what they are getting and not hget scammed like that wiper cowl scam.. :)
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

im the subject of this..how many poeple would be interested in fiberglass wiper cowel.. I know it would make no sense making it because its not carbon fiber..but well if yours is like mine..all grey..well why not make a fiberglass one?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

so yea whatever happened to this :sadwavey:
Dominicanchu_Nmbr1

Post by Dominicanchu_Nmbr1 »

hmmmmm......
-=[Irving A.]=-
projectwidebody

Post by projectwidebody »

Odd i havent seen any more post on old hec's 300 dallor widebody.
Maybe the cheap mexican matterials were invisable and he lost them. hell i dont know but my wide body is coming alone pretty good day 45 and 1/4 of the way done. wait till you see this widebody. I pretty sure it is the only one that is not fiberglass or invisable. :lol:
Corso

Post by Corso »

this sounds like a wicked deal to me to, if its not any troubles, which it might be from all the post ive seen lol can you send me some pics to please. to corso101@hotmail.com thanks
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

lol. . .look at the date dude.
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Removed the useless comment.
azazel95

Post by azazel95 »

Are you able to produce any other body kit designs except for wide. If so I may be interested. PM me if able.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I actually installed it in my brothers cavalier...i kidna stopped when i saw that o0ther dude making way better kits..of course i can still make it if anyones interested. Like i said..the other product is WAY better. Ill post pics of the cavalier..it came out pimp :)
-hec

Return to “Appearance”