ATTENTION YOU PROJECTOR NUTS

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

hgallegos915 wrote:I wish ui could get pics but unfortunatelly i havent seen than mx3er aroundanymore and it hasnt been adverticed on the mexican street racing magazines..altough they do sell universal sets\ and cheap also.
If you have some pics or links of some possible sources "south of the border" - send them along.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

wow ..my typos suck..yeah ill be on the look out for those.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
jrors
Supporting Member

YEAH...

Post by jrors »

It would be nice to see a set of aftermarket lights for our Mx's but I don't think the companies that make them want to make that investment as we all know. But, I do imagine that if they decided to make a limited run of them at even around, say... $200 to $300 a pair, what ever company willing to make them will at least sell 200 pairs.
I could be wrong, but, with the unwavering love so many of us MXers have for our rides, I could see it being a reality. I've already invested a couple thousand in getting my babygirl right, even though I've only had her since July. And I plan on investing much more into her just like I know most of you guys did and happily still do.
Anythings possible.
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

jrors: excellent testimonial :2thumbsup:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
Kokiriwave

Post by Kokiriwave »

if this topic goes for 9 pages without any more information...i'm gonna get civic lights and do it myself...because seriously enough is enough.

I hope this topic bears fruit.
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

Thanks jschrauwen!
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

David, any updates??
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

ya keep us updated, if this happens I want to be in first order of 10
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
jbruynson

Post by jbruynson »

i'd be in too for sure
darkkiz

Post by darkkiz »

YES! Finally!

Sign me in too.. Is there any picture of the proto or something..
2 fast to live,
2 young to die
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

DavidOS
I know you're still pretty busy and it's been quite a while since you given us an update but a quick post on your own thread would be appreciated. Any update will suffice ie - no new news, status quo, update in 3 days, whatever, just something to either let us know that you're still persueing this or has it turned into a pipe dream and a dead thread. When you get the time.
Gerrit mx-3

Post by Gerrit mx-3 »

pinch me pinch me!!!!

if this is true, i'd be sure there will be at least 20 or 30 dutch mx-3 owners who will join the buy.

still trying to figure out how to realise this to arrange a groupbuy to the netherlands!

Keep us updated!
Driving an mx-3 is a blessing
Gerrit mx-3

Post by Gerrit mx-3 »

Gents,

I've corresponded with k2motors. see below for the emails.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 7:47 AM
To: info@k2motor.com
Subject: projector headlights for the Mazda MX-3

Dear sir/madam

Recently I've searched the internet for manufacterers who are able to design and manufacter projector/euro headlights for the MX-3.
So my search ended with k2motors.

I've seen your company name in several forums on the internet.
And I also know that your company sells headlights for the MX-6

Now I was wondering if k2motors will be manufactering headlights for the MX-3?

There a lot of interest in these headlights.
I think even more then there are interests in the headlights for the MX-6.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

Gerrit Heinen
the Netherlands.

Reply:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest in our company.

We regret to inform you that we currently do not manufacture headlights for MX-3. However, you can find information on the MX-6 headlights in this URL: http://www.k2motor.com/lh-mx693bh.html.

Once again, thank you for your business and we look forward in hearing from you again.

Warmest regards,
K2 Motor

not so good news...... whats yuore response DavidOS?
Driving an mx-3 is a blessing
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Interesting that they didn't answer your question but said they currently don't make them. I think you should email them again and ask your original question again - if they have any intention of manufacturing these in the future.

I know we're probably flogging a dead horse but might as well get them to respond to the question you actually asked them. Good luck.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Post by MX-3 Money »

Theres a big corporation kinda answer for ya, "we don't make lights for your kind of car, the ONE KIND you asked about in your email, but buy these mx-6 lights that won't fit worth a damn! Way to go Dicks! :2thumbsup:
1993 MX-3 GS 5 spd, KL-ZE swap, kl31 ecu, 110 amp alternator, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, SSautocrome headers, High flow cat, Pacesetter high flow cat-back, B&M shortshifter, Clear Sigs/Sides.

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”