ATTENTION ALL ONTARIO RESIDENTS

Off-Topic Discussions
mazdubber

Post by mazdubber »

quicksliver wrote:$540.00/month to insure a 21yr old male with a 'sports coupe' in GTA with your record is reasonable. Why? You guys down in Toronto all drive like idiots. I swear i come so close to getting in an accident everytime i go down there.....cause you guys are all so damn impatient.
Thanks for your opinion. However I (and many of my peers) are extremely good drivers who are usually found driving the speed limit. I always signal and let others into my lane during heavy traffic. I would drive around with an on-board camera at all times if it would lower my rates. I have nothing to hide. My speeding tickets were all radar traps around the peterborough and bowmanville areas. All are under 20 KMH's. My accident was when I was inexperienced in accident avoidance.

I now hold an FIA approved race license and have driven in 7 formula car races and numerous lapping and shool days. I am much more skilled in accident avoidance and other emergency situations because of this. If I ever told my insurance company that I hold a valid race license they'd probably cancel me on the spot.

I hope that explains why I believe that I and many others are being unfairly over-charged.

Bye the way Quicksilver, I find that when I travel around town I get cut off bye soccer moms talking on their cell phones and putting on their make-up. Usually younger males are driving reasonably, with the exception of a few hot-headed 17 year olds of course.

Again, thanks for the opinion.
92 GS
'Stock'... :twisted:
mazdubber

Post by mazdubber »

MX-3.com wrote:That just means that the females rates will get jacked up to what the males are paying currently.... LOL
LOL, if thats the way they want to go with it. But I doubt they can afford to do that. They already have half the population disgusted them.

I'm still very interested in self insurance. I'd rather keep any profits made than give it to these greedy insurance companies. Check out http://www.solocanada.ca.
92 GS
'Stock'... :twisted:
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

mazdubber wrote:(From the FSCO)

On a side note, aside from the Facility Association, there are four
alternative auto insurers that you may or may not qualify for. They are:

Perth Insurance: 800-265-9996
Pembridge 1-877-216-6975
Echelon 1-800-324-3566
Kingsway 1-800-265-5458

You can contact them and ask for a broker/agent in your area to find out
further if they can quote you for coverage.
i feel for ya but i got in with kings way and i have had three speeding tickets one seat belt violation and two not at fault accidents so i think people are just fu*king with you
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

mazdubber wrote:
quicksliver wrote:$540.00/month to insure a 21yr old male with a 'sports coupe' in GTA with your record is reasonable. Why? You guys down in Toronto all drive like idiots. I swear i come so close to getting in an accident everytime i go down there.....cause you guys are all so damn impatient.
Thanks for your opinion. However I (and many of my peers) are extremely good drivers who are usually found driving the speed limit. I always signal and let others into my lane during heavy traffic. I would drive around with an on-board camera at all times if it would lower my rates. I have nothing to hide. My speeding tickets were all radar traps around the peterborough and bowmanville areas. All are under 20 KMH's. My accident was when I was inexperienced in accident avoidance.

I now hold an FIA approved race license and have driven in 7 formula car races and numerous lapping and shool days. I am much more skilled in accident avoidance and other emergency situations because of this. If I ever told my insurance company that I hold a valid race license they'd probably cancel me on the spot.

I hope that explains why I believe that I and many others are being unfairly over-charged.

Bye the way Quicksilver, I find that when I travel around town I get cut off bye soccer moms talking on their cell phones and putting on their make-up. Usually younger males are driving reasonably, with the exception of a few hot-headed 17 year olds of course.

Again, thanks for the opinion.
hey i've driven in the gta many times and it's always friging mini-vans doing the cuting off. try driving downtown niagra falls clifton hill in the middle of summer damn f**king tourist thier the reason my best friends camaro is a write off and my cousins caviler
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.

Return to “Off-Topic”