Need shocks cheap!

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
Dwdigs

Re: Need shocks cheap!

Post by Dwdigs »

Thanks Jesse, I appreciate the info. I was wondering if using them with the stock coils would have an impact!!<P>For any other people out there who are interested in the struts:<BR> <BR>The M-18000-Z2 are on backorder thru Ford Racing until 5/30/02 and yes they ship to Canada, US Postal Service.<P>Maybe this could be a group buy in the near future. Food For thought guys!
DW Digs
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Hey guys,<BR>Ok well I am not very smart when it comes to suspentions so my question is I was told that if I got cheap coilovers and shity struts that I would get a bad ride and have the chance of ruining my coilovers.Because supposedly the coilover could slip out the sleve or somthing like that.The reason I ask is because I ordered coilovers by Chassis Tech and for the price I was going to order the zx strut. I just need to know if the info I got is correct or can I combine these coilovers with these struts with haveing no problem at all.
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

They WILL work on MX-3s, with oem springs, lowering springs, AND coilover sleeves.<P>doing the springs it upto you...do you want the stiffer ride and better handling? Thats your decision, not mine.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”