Need shocks cheap!

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
ProtegeSTS

Re: Need shocks cheap!

Post by ProtegeSTS »

Get the ZX2 S/R struts for like 179 for all 4. Then follow this Darryl's webpage about installing them <A HREF="http://www.automediazone.com/pro/ZX2_strut_install.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.automediazone.com/pro/ZX2_st ... all.htm</A>
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
pelado

Post by pelado »

The cheapest I've seen Tokicos is on <A HREF="http://www.shox.com." TARGET=_blank>www.shox.com.</A>
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
white fish

Post by white fish »

I emailed that Shox they told me $339 for Tokico and $239 for KYB<BR>what up with that? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
pelado

Post by pelado »

339/4= $84.75 ea. Corksport wants 99 ea and NOPI wants 98 ea. You do the rest of the math.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

Are you guys missing something...<P>180 buys all 4 with the ZX2 S/R struts.<P>That would be <B>less</B> than anything else.<P>They are also a stiffer strut than the normal Tokico blue.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
pelado

Post by pelado »

No, not missing anything. He asked about struts, I told him the cheapest place I had found Tokicos and that's it.<p>[ March 16, 2002: Message edited by: pelado ]
DVH

Post by DVH »

PrtegeSTS, <BR>Where can u get these ZX2 S/R struts??? That is a really good , price, i wanna lower my car, but don't wanna use OEM struts, so would these struts that u suggested do the job? (1.5 drop)<BR>PS: That price can;t be in CDn funds is it?
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DVH:<BR><STRONG>PrtegeSTS, <BR>Where can u get these ZX2 S/R struts??? That is a really good , price, i wanna lower my car, but don't wanna use OEM struts, so would these struts that u suggested do the job? (1.5 drop)<BR>PS: That price can;t be in CDn funds is it?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>thats in US dollars, and look at my first post for the website to figure out whats involved. <A HREF="http://www.oemfordparts.com" TARGET=_blank>www.oemfordparts.com</A> for the struts.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
pelado

Post by pelado »

So who makes these struts?
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pelado:<BR><STRONG>So who makes these struts?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Tokico
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
white fish

Post by white fish »

looks like they droped the price to $174<P>I wonder if I can get them I Canada from a ford dealership for that price? or what the shipping would be like?
DVH

Post by DVH »

i wouldn't mind gettin my hand on these struts, especially for that price! isn't that a good price guys???<BR>i never really priced struts before now
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
justin h

Post by justin h »

I'm looking for some too and these don't sound too bad. Are they adjustable? I figure they aren't, but thought I would ask anyway.

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”