Boring out :)

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Timmyd865

Re: Boring out :)

Post by Timmyd865 »

Here's what i'm THINKING.. keep in mind the THINKING part. I'm gonna do a NICE full exahust system, maybe even find headers. I've been here for a while to see hundereds of people ask the in my opinion, ricer question, "where do i get headers?" I really wanna know where i can find a GOOD set of headers. Then, I can maybe get a port and polished and matched exahust and intake ports. After that fun stuff is done.. while the heads out, put in a slightly more aggressive camshaft in, maybe at that point do a custom Intake manifold, and vovlo valve springs so i can run at least a 7k redline. Then, I was thinking doing a Fuel pressure regulator, and an upgraded pump. To contorl all of it, would an SAFC work well? That'd be cool to have an SAFC controlling in my opinion! What do you guys think?!?! I like the sounds of this.. it could all be under 1k, and i could get up to around 30 hp and still be reliable!
So I need ur help w/ur opinions, where to find headers, AND if an SAFC would work well for NA tuning? thanx guys!!
Peace
16" Sport Edition Fox 2's, Yokohama H4's, Eclipse CD player, Eclipse components, MTX amp, Lightning Audio woofers in a custom fiber glass enclosure, custom intake, factory spoiler installed, reverse indiglo gauges, custom switch panel<p> :) www.geocities.com/timsmx3

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”