[GI] CARBON FIBER HATCH BB

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Flyer

Re: [GI] CARBON FIBER HATCH BB

Post by Flyer »

How the hell does something that big get lost? I mean, I can understand small packages that are the size of a letter, because those get stuck beteen the belts...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I would be combing the internet looking for carbon fiber hatches for sale. A package that size cannot simply be lost. They either accidentally destroyed it, or stole it.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Yeah, man. That was a $3,000 package :evil:
Maybe the label came off. We could give them a describtion of the contents, and have them keep an eye out (not likely, but :shrug: )

Yeah, if everyone keeps an eye out for CF MX-3 hatches and hood being sold from Detroit (I think), let us know!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

wytbishop wrote:I would be combing the internet looking for carbon fiber hatches for sale. A package that size cannot simply be lost. They either accidentally destroyed it, or stole it.
If it broke, customs and the carrier would be busy blaming each other...and theft would screw either party over very badly...

If the label fell off, the package would get sent to no dec, assuming it has not cleared customs yet. That is the way at Canada Post anyays...

EDIT: I may have a theory for the label...either they never entered the infomration in when they scanned the barcode or some idiot didn't shove the CN22 form back in properly...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

It did clear customs and from what I was told was waiting in detroit since the 22nd for purolator USA to have a full truck to ship it to the west coast. Then today I got a call from the lady that was assigned my case to let me know that the case has been closed and the package has been deemed lost in transit. Basically its gone and now we need to get a new package sent!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I cannot believe that! At least the nice thing is that considering there are no MX-3 CF hatches in existance besides for the few around Ontario, they if they pop-up, they'll be easy to track down.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Soooo after three hours of phone tracking the package is in a holding facility with UPS and a rep from UPS customs will be contacting me tomorrow AM with an update. DOWN WITH PUROLATOR
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Whew!
I'll freakin drive there, if I have to.
Can I borrow a MINI?
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

wow... that has to be the craziest thing I've heard in awhile... I hope you guys get it all in one piece :)
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

Jarid, thank you for taking the time to follow up on this!!

It figures that one of the most important packages in mx-3 history almost gets lost! I hope it arrives in good shape... :?

either way excitement fills the air in the NW MX-3 community :mrgreen:
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Another hour spent on the phone with ups/purolator today. This email was sent out to UPS customs..

Gennaro,

This package is currently in the Detroit warehouse awaiting Purolator to pick it up. The customer is very upset because he is
being told that it was picked up by UPS and it must be lost. I spoke with Janice at Purolator 888-744-7123 x 2404. She said she spoke to
you and you told her it was picked up by UPS.
Please figure out what is going on with as the customer is very upset at this point. If you have questions regarding the pkg in the warehouse
please contact Brenda Langea at 313-967-0457. She can verify that it is there.
The customer would also like to be contacted to know when to expect her shipment. He can be reached directly at 503-548-1269(Jarid).
Please call him to at least let him know what is going on. He has called over 14 people regarding this shipment and not one has been able to
help him.

Thank you,
Tammy House
UPS Brokerage Services
502-485-2267
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Thanks for being on the ball!
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

You guys can't even begin to imagine what I went through yesterday on the phone.

As far as purolator was concerned, the case ahd been closed without me being officially informed that there was an issue in the first place.

I feel bad for the gals that took my calls because I was not nice at all and quite generous with my choice of words for them.

After being told by Puro that the package had been handed off to puro USA< they say the package is lost and to file a claim.... I was able to get the tracking number given to Purolator by UPS once they topok possesion of it in detroit.

What PHUCKS me us is that all Purolator had to do was call UPS and find out that the package was scanned yesterday at 5:30 to determine it was NOT LOST>>> THOSE PHUKERS!!!!!!!

Finally I got a number within UPS that handled direct communications with the warehouse as no contact # is made public (hmm, I wonder why?); at that point they finally call Jarid back last night to tell him that they would be contacting him today which appears to be the case......

SO LETS CUT TO THE CHASE: WHEN WILL YOU GET THE BOX????????????????????
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

Wow, I just read this thread now.

What a crazy experience! I was wondering why it hadn't showed up in worklogs yet....

Hope it all arrives in one piece...
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »