I HAVE A TON OF LITTLE THINGS STILL FOR SELL FROM MY MX-

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
yacko

Re: I HAVE A TON OF LITTLE THINGS STILL FOR SELL FROM MY MX-

Post by yacko »

I need the passenger side headlight if you still have it. Please email with transaction details
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

you got floor mats?<p>email me at EZ_4_FUN@hotmail.com<p>Thanks
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

I need a black seat belt holder that holds the lap belt in place at the side of the seat......for the driver's side in black. It's only on the versions with the guillotine automatic safety belts. I think 92 and 93 without airbags are the only ones with them.
curve

Post by curve »

sorry dont have floor mats or the seat belt thingys
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

1/4 mile times 13.46 at 103
curve

Post by curve »

bump
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

curve

Post by curve »

this stuff has to new mx-3 is on its way. Ive got a 93 anniversary edition on the way and ive got to make room.

curve

Post by curve »

bump

A.Dula

Post by A.Dula »

Do you have the power sunroof switch and light.
curve

Post by curve »

TTT

pulse101

Post by pulse101 »

i need some front suspension parts... from the top of the springs...<p>let me know if you have them<p>pulse1010@hotmail.com
1992 White MX3 1.6l SOHC
- For Sale - 105,000 miles / 3,000 miles on engine
- Original B6 Bored 2 Over
- Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
- Short Shifter
- Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- KYB GR-2 Shocks/Struts
- Steel Braided Front Brake Lines
- Reverse indiglo gauges and carbon fiber trim
- Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars
- 17" Sumitomo Tires on Anthracite/Chrome Loco Wheels
stricklym

Post by stricklym »

do u still have the drivers side window switch mine broke how about the drivers side seat belt. let me know email me stricklym@yahoo.com
curve

Post by curve »

I have no suspension parts left at all and as far as the window switchs go they are both gone but on the seat belt do you need the lap belt or the shoulder belt. I haave the shoulder belt but not the lap belt.<p>[ August 23, 2003: Message edited by: curve ]</p>

LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

Sent you an email. Check it!<p>-Rob
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

Sent you an email.<p>Drop me one in return when you get the chance.<p>-Rob

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”