Type R being built

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mazdags94

Re: Type R being built

Post by mazdags94 »

Everyone should also take notice of my NOS bottle. It's actually made from a coke 3 liter bottle! If anyone is interested in the HOW TO for this mod, just let me know. Trust me, this is a lot cheaper than buying a NOS bottle :)
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

how much NOS will it hold. I'll pay you to buildme 3 of them. when i hit that button what will my car do?
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

lowflyinmx3 wrote:how much NOS will it hold. I'll pay you to buildme 3 of them. when i hit that button what will my car do?
I can make you three of these, not sure why you need three, because two would be plenty. I could even do a hidden kit using the narrow 24oz bottles and you can put them under your seats. When you do use these, make sure you hold the bottles down with some gooooood tape, double-sided. You don't want to lose it on a hard corner. I would say 50 shipped would be fair. The weight is a lot less. I could even custom weld pressure guages on each bottle for an extra 20. :welder:

On a cool day, it'll almost hold as much as a 5lb NOS bottle. I also used straws as hard lines to elminate flex in the piping and rubber hose for the rest. When you hit the button..... VVVVRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!.................................
..............................boom!

......and thats why I had to get rid of this car :x
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
Mr.mx-3

Post by Mr.mx-3 »

LMFAO!!!! I bet that thing was soo fast you had to have broke the sound barrier!!!LOL!! It sickens me and makes me laugh my a-- off all at the same time at the dumbasses who buy these cavliers and colbolts and neons all the domestics and put all this s--- all over it and act like it's the baddest thing on the road yea we all know that 2.2 ECO-TEC you sportin has 900HP+ and will smoke a Lambo anyday!! tring to make it something it's not and never will be come on japanese tuning started with japanese cars keep it that way and no I'm not knocking the probe at least it's related to a jap, company.BTW LOVED WHAT WHO EVER IT WAS DID WITH THE SPOILER NICE!!! LOL!!
GS-ZE,fidanza fly/ 6 puck ceramic clutch,pacesetter headers/exhaust, AWR 88duro motormounts, P.R.M jetstream CAI,KYB GR-2 struts, KL31 ECU,JE-50VAF,110A Mellenia alt. S.S Corksport Clutch line.
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Don't make fun of my work :x . This thing burns rice like crazy... you don't even know.
I will admit though, it's not NO2 in that 2 liter bottle. I actually use the pressure from the soda in it. I just place a tubed cap over the top of some diet coke (without the label of course, that would just be silly )and shake it and so it pushes air into my IM causing forced induction. That adds at least 50 HP. This ride is the real deal.

:lol:
Mr.mx-3

Post by Mr.mx-3 »

LMFAO!!!!! :laugh: IT"S GREAT to find some people have that have since of humor..

P.S. DON"T FORGET THE CHECKERED FLAG WINDOW TINT AND CAN'T REMEMBER IF YOU ADDED IT BUT THE FART CAN ON THE BACK. Ya know you could just add a NOS subwoffer insted of the coke bottles and just turn up the bass as high as you can get it and that should deffantly give you more power from the bass giving you that extra push.. :2thumbsup:
GS-ZE,fidanza fly/ 6 puck ceramic clutch,pacesetter headers/exhaust, AWR 88duro motormounts, P.R.M jetstream CAI,KYB GR-2 struts, KL31 ECU,JE-50VAF,110A Mellenia alt. S.S Corksport Clutch line.
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

mazdags94 wrote:Don't make fun of my work :x . This thing burns rice like crazy... you don't even know.
I will admit though, it's not NO2 in that 2 liter bottle. I actually use the pressure from the soda in it. I just place a tubed cap over the top of some diet coke (without the label of course, that would just be silly )and shake it and so it pushes air into my IM causing forced induction. That adds at least 50 HP. This ride is the real deal.

:lol:

Find a way to add some mentos to the diet coke and would would up your shot to 300hp................Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Well.... I'm thinking more like Pop Rocks :)

But then again, I don't wanna blow the engine. I'll have to increase fuel flow first.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”