I'm tired of thieves... :(

Off-Topic Discussions
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: I'm tired of thieves... :(

Post by cjthor »

Do you need an A pillar? I think there is one on the parts car!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

This sucks.

I'm lucky enough it hasn't happened to me yet, one of the reasons why I like the fact the outside of my car doesn't make it look good lol.

I plan on putting an alarm in this summer - hopefully it will prevent this from happening to me!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

cjthor wrote:Do you need an A pillar? I think there is one on the parts car!
yeah It doesnt' even have to be perfect... I will just paint it black anyways
NorCalMX3

Post by NorCalMX3 »

Mooneggs wrote:well I'm super bummed again... I forgot to lock my door on the DD last night and it just figures somebody would go in and freaking steal my entire a-pillar with the 3 gauge pod that contained 2 cobalt autometer gauges and a shift light... man I am so pissed....

I am losing my faith in humanity... why can't people just leave me alone... 3rd time that I have been broken into/stolen from...
I am thankful that no more damage was done like a broken window or stealing anything else... I'm just so freaking tired of having this happen to me :crying: :crying:

my car got broken into a second time the other day too! freakin' pisses me off, they broke BOTH my driver and passenger windows and broke so much interior trim, gawd, I just want to be left alone. sorry to hear about your own misfortune, Mooneggs
1992 MX-3 GS:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2607936
1995 Honda Del Sol (Current Main until KL-ZE Swap):
http://teamsolcal.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20662
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

I leave my keys in my car all day every day at home, and anywhere else I lock it if I'm going more than 200ft away or for more than an hour. Don't think theivery will be an issue, except maybe in some parts of the city.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

Ryan wrote:I leave my keys in my car all day every day at home, and anywhere else I lock it if I'm going more than 200ft away or for more than an hour. Don't think theivery will be an issue, except maybe in some parts of the city.
Wow, I religiously lock my car, even if I park it in front of a house and just run in to get something and go back I'll still lock it most of the time. It's a really bad habit for me, and I already locked my keys inside once at a full serve gas station when I went to use the washroom.
KLZE-ed '94 RS/'92 GS hybrid -- It's complicated :lol: -- Now somebody's winter beater
1999 Audi A4 2.8Q -- New ride
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

you should check out the Acura, and all the ricer's in your parking lot, and keep an eye out for an A-Pillar guage pod showing up in one.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

After replacing my hatch glass (yes, ouch, so much ouch....) and soldering my lock cylinder on my hatch shut, replacing 2 drivers windows and one pass side I've learned to leave it unlocked. If they really want it that bad, they're gonna take it. That's why all my audio equip is best buy sale merch. And the alarm is no more. Alarms are jokes. Just another reason to annoy people in parking lots. I hate thieves. I feel for you man.
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.

Return to “Off-Topic”