Manchester NH meet respond asap

A forum for NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club Related Topics.
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

Yeah! I cant wait.... the closest thing to a meet i've done was me and 5 friends parked on main street talkin cars till 2am. :P I was the only mx-3 infact the only mazda :?

Unfortinatly my girlfriends little sisters birthday is on the same day so she will not be comming (she'd spoil my fun anyway :wink:), she tried to talk me outa going, but thats not gonna happen!!! :)

I may come up alone, but I've got a friend who's awsome with cars. We've done crazy work on his TSi, he's pushin 300hp on one and just bought another one (AWD) so if he's free I may invite him.... but otherwise im planin on just me. 8)

Im Pumped :2thumbsup:
1993 RS Teal
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

invite any tuners even if its not an mx3
i'm_rich

Post by i'm_rich »

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!TRADER!!!!!!!!

just kindin nick...we probably don't even need to invite any others. like you said nick, once we get down there they'll find their way to us. even if it's just a 1/2 dozen mx-3's.....it's gonna be SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!
i'm rich and here's my ride! Check it out
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214972
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

theres only like 3 in this area and we'll be lucky to get one to wander on to the mall turfhey im getting a free nextel through my business. Drivinstyle. if anybody is looking for someone to custom fab ANYTHING call drivinstyle its in manchester nh we can make anything. 603-626-3748. pieces.
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

haha my boys pluggin for his company now... lol..

rich man, im lookin forward to seeing that sub box up close... .dont go and dissapoint now
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
i'm_rich

Post by i'm_rich »

don't worry man, i'll be there for sure. i don't have a engine in my ride right now...putting in new rings and stuff...but i'm possitive that it will be ready to go by then. i got over a month to mess around with it...i'll be there. it's gonna be real fun. i can't wait. by the way. i'm getting a hotel room in manchester the night before the meet. if anyone's gonna be in the area and wants to grab a bite to eat let me know.
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

awesome news.... i jus checked my tracking number from Creative Auto Online, ebay company. my z3 fenders should be here on Monday.. when that big yellow dhl van pulls in.. ima tackel the guy. which means my baby girl wont look like crap when we meet up. i plan on bringin a camera with me.... i feel like something big will come of this meet up
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

oh yea. sounds good. rich let me know i'll hang out for a while. what room are you gunne get? are you bringing anyone with you?
i'm_rich

Post by i'm_rich »

i don't now the room number...i actually don't remember the hotel name off the top of my head. but i'll find out and let you know. my girlfriend is coming down with me...she'll probably just shop all day instead of hangin out at the meet. so if you and your girlfriend want to hang out or something the saturday night let me know...that cool with me
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

sure
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

So, how many people are still plannin on goin. Its just 20 days away :D
1993 RS Teal
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

probably like 6 mx3
i'm_rich

Post by i'm_rich »

hey guys
just checkin up on the meet. we should still be on for the 26th. i just wanted to see if anyone would rather do it the next sunday, the 2nd of april. it doesn't really matter to me. i know we've been shootin for the 26th so if it's too late to change the date, that's find. i'm SLOWLY workin on gettin my engine ready. i was affraid this was goin to happen but i wasn't gonna drive it the way it was. i should be able to go by the 26th but with college during the week it limits my time. so we can still plan on the 26th, but if everyone can do it on the April 2nd, that would be better for me. i just would rather drive my car a little around town before headin to manchester. I'm not expecting everyone to change the date for me so maybe we can even doin it both weekends.
i just wanted to give everyone a heads up about whether or not i was goin to be there. just let me now.......whatever about whatever...lol
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

I was actually thinkin about askin the same thing. Turns out my girlfriends mother planned her daughters (gf little sister) around my work schedule that sunday so I could be there :roll: Those ladys just love me :wink:

I would totally be up for doing it the second of April!

I can still swing the 26'th but if all are cool with April 2'nd Im down!

I think psyense82 would have the biggest problem cause he's gotta travel the farthes right ?
1993 RS Teal
i'm_rich

Post by i'm_rich »

yo happy
that's good news...even if everyone else can't do it the 2nd of april....i'll meet up with you somewhere anyways...lol

anyone else that's up to moving the meet to the 2nd, let us know...like i said before, you guys can still do it 2 weekends in a row if possible...just let us know either way. thanks

Return to “NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club”