small interior how tall are u!?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Princess*Precidia

Post by Princess*Precidia »

a precidia is a small car indeed, im 5"11 and dont find it that small at all....its perfect....the back tho is pretty tiny and Im glad im the driver of my own car and never have to sit in the back....

But if thats the smallest car youve ever been in....try sittin in a smart car...i feel so uncomfortable in those things!
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

screw that! the mx-3 is big!! i am 6-1 and i fit in nice my buddy is 6-7 and he can get in fine to. My wifes car is smaller then mine she has a NX1600 and dont get me started on the miata that car is SMALL!!!! but yet me and my buddy can get in the miata but it looks funny to see are heads stick up higher then the window. :lol:

P.S. if your talking about the back seat thats a total different story =)
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

6'2" fit fine perfect size for me! backseat, thats another question but it is still better than my friends '01 camaro! :lol:
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Drewation wrote: ya and im 6' 4" 1/2 and im only 16
i'll beat you one day...i swear i will lol
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

6ft even, and never have a problem with it at all. But I must admit, I do feel "pimpish" when I cock the seat back to get in a comfortable,("sweet spot") driving position :shock:
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

im 6'1, and i actually fit quite well in mine. i do agree tho, the wheel needs to be .5 - 1" higher.... but right now its jus easier to use my thighs to steer when the case need be. however.... ive had 4 people my hieght in my car..... the 2 in the back got pissed, id hit a bump, and their heads would smash off the roof.....
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
ktmrider

Post by ktmrider »

6'6" and 260#. Getting in is the hardest thing due to the low steering wheel.
All I have to do is see a gas station when driving by in my full size V8 pickup and remind me why the smaller ( free ) car is fine. Only thing the truck does not pass is a gas pump!
93 MX-3 1.8L V-6
FREE!
neverender

Post by neverender »

Im 6'1" and have tons of room to spare in my 95 mx3, cept in the back seat obviously, most of my friends have to use both back seats to be comfortable. Personally ive never sat back there.
95 MX-3 RS 12"TypeR, RockfordP4002bridged so far.
neumann

Sitting position

Post by neumann »

As I mentioned earlier, I am tall in the torso and short in the legs and I can't sit upright in this (and many other cars).

Do all of you guys who have no issues sit reclined in a suburban pimp position?

My ideal preferred seat back angle would be between the fully upright position and the first recline detent.

I guess I also find it odd that people think of the seats as mounted low. They seem high to me and I was wondering if there was any way to lower them.
My Summer car is a Porsche.
My Winter car is a 1994 Mazda MX-3 GS. 1.8L V6, K&N intake, Pacesetter Short Shift, Corksports SS Clutch line, Suspension Techniques lowered, Toyo Garit HTs for Winter Grip.
Spike Speagle
antispam: No

Re: small interior how tall are u!?

Post by Spike Speagle »

So, I just joined, and by searching, I've found this old thread, rather than starting a new one, I thought I'd just get some thoughts..

I'm 6'4" and thinking of buying one (92 MX-3 GS) tonight, I typically recline my seats in every car I'm in, I've had a 93 323, a 94 Protege, and my current ride, a 99 Impreza wagon.

Any concerns about me fitting in the vehicle? By the way, I'm also 270lb. I don't appear too large, I look like Will Ferrel not Chris Farley! I'm getting really exited, but don't want to be let down! Replys would be really appreciated - although from the earlier posts, it sounds like I'll probably be fine.. just thinking about it a bit...

EDIT - I just realized that this thread is 3 pages long. I'm not used to the navigation on this forum yet I guess! - I see that there was a 6'6 240lb'er and it was fine for him, so I'm certain I'll be good!
Thanks!!!
Best, cheapest car I've ever bought.. and I have to give it up in a couple months? :cry: You've got to be kidding me!

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”