street-import - not so bad after all

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
lakersfan1

Re: street-import - not so bad after all

Post by lakersfan1 »

Originally posted by mxmaz:
Well whatever the piece was, the mechanic called me out of the waiting room, and actually showed how it matched up on the driver side and not on the passenger side.
Sounds like you need to start doing your own work. your mechanic is a maroon.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Re: street-import - not so bad after all

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Yeah nice to see you cleared this up guys , I've seen mutually withdrawn feedback before. But Im not sure how to do it try contacting ebay .
Kris :)
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Too much Time

Post by Too much Time »

AH, touchy issue.

I've bought some parts from Pat and he seemed alright, the parts took a little long to get here but they did so I'm happy.

Dude, when you buy used parts, that's kinda a risk you are taking to save money, Besides that parts is known to break very easily on the Mx-3's, Probe's and Mx-6's. YOu can thank the designers at ford for that one.

As to what you should do, I'm not gonna bud in but I'm sure neither party wants to rip anyone off or vice versa.

I love my 2 cents!!, better really late than never
95 240sx S14 - Yes, I go Sideways

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”