Good bye forever.

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
papa roached

Re: Good bye forever.

Post by papa roached »

i agree on that one
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

Interesting...opinion... ;)
Kokiriwave

Post by Kokiriwave »

your probably right about the highschool mx-3ers trying to keep up with their friend's civics and stuff..

But i honestly do mods to my mx-3 because theres a certain fasination i get when i custom fit an integra intake ....AND IT WORKS....its something i can always rely on..just a matter of connecting the dots.

And thats what I think this website is for, for people that like/love their mx-3s not for keeping up with the civics...So to me reading this post ..I'm just thinking why someone would hold information away from people and not just let it loose.

So curt.....I'm really sad to hear ur leaving, I haven't had the pleasure of having ur advise or ur opinions. But i can understand ur amount of frustration and the direction ur coming from...

This website was ment to create a free trade of information about ur fav. car.....for those of u with stuck up attitudes about ur "special special..o so special secret information" u's the ricers.
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”