Need some ideas for Projector headlights.

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Taras

Re: Need some ideas for Projector headlights.

Post by Taras »

Hey, is that Hella FF50 that I see in there?
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

ya i know i know :( i was trying to find some hi beams that were little round ones instead of oval ones, but i cheaped out. sorry for copyin ur design ;P but now i got questions! hahha Aiden showed me his, but i am still confused, and i need some more ideas of how to mount the projectors. i know i'm gonna have to cut a larger hole in the back, but for something to sit under the projector... i duno yet. anywayz any help would be awesome! thanx bro
~ sam
92 Autozam AZ3
Taras

Post by Taras »

First of all why do you want to put anything under the projector, and second. I do not think that you have any space to put anything under it.

Your best option of securing your projector is it either do it from behind where it will protrude in the back or to build a vertical intermediary wall to which or through wich the projector will attach.

Good luck.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

ahhhh, and that would also give me something to mount the angel eye ring too. ;) i c!! and i just happen to have something like that (the stock integ mounting frame).. so i'm off to play now. i'll post some pix up this weekend hopefully! :driver: thanx for makin my idea not-so-scrambled LOL
~ sam
92 Autozam AZ3

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”