PaceSetter Cat-Back Exhuast

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
SirCruizer

Re: PaceSetter Cat-Back Exhuast

Post by SirCruizer »

I almost died laughing with a friend of mine who decided we'd goto Taco Mayo and eat. When we got there we saw from a distance looked like a pretty interesting new "import" in town. As we got closer we saw it was a Dodge Neon. This guy had so many Decals on it I think the person was confused out of his mind. First thing that go us started was the type-R decals ALL over the place that just made us start laughing... Then we noticed Turbo stickers and a V6 Power sticker. Ok if the Turbo stickers werent bad enough we looked at the front and the windshield said SUPERCHARGED in big white letters. Supercharged AND turbo..... Interesting. Does this guy relise that adding decals doesnt actully make the car that? After calling a few friends and telling them to show up FAST and bring a camera we went into eat. Well I guess the owner and his friend saw us laughing our heads off and came up to us and asked what our problem was. Well my friend started just going on and on about ALL the problems we had.. Talking about how its disrespectful to the import scene to put import decals all over a DODGE. Then he went on how putting decals on a car expecally one that says SUPERCHARGED on the car is only an inventation for a whooping if its not. Then he had the guts to tell us that he put a supercharged V6 Type R engine in it and added a turbo in it. What kinda drugs was this guy taking? OMG we couldnt take it anymore and told him that if he wants any respect at all he needs to relise what a dream VS reality is. Well a few other friends that we called actully showed up cause they were at the custom shop that one of our friends own and they started busting out laughing. James even came in and saw us talking to the guy and asked this guy if he could come to the shop so they can take photos and put it on thier 2002 Rice of the month Calender. This is what got us rolling and got them pissed and left. They said SEE your friend this my car is cool cuase he wants it on a Rice Calender. You know I have met some VARY clueless people in my time but I havent had that much of a laugh in a long time and I HAD to share the story...<p>[ December 06, 2001: Message edited by: SirCruizer ]
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
antwawn

Post by antwawn »

WHAT kinda sound di u get from the pacesetter monza mandrel bent yellow tiped exhaust...im about the replace my ractive...ractive sounds nice..need to know about the pacesetter
Esper

Post by Esper »

on that picture, you can see the REAL exhaust just to the right of of the left add-on muffler...so those things don't even do anything. what a joke. and what are those black things hanging on the bottom of the spoiler? fog lights? :eek:
Dude.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”