Memphis9787's 94 Eunos Presso J-Spec BPT Swap

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
memphis9787
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Memphis9787's 94 Eunos Presso J-Spec

Post by memphis9787 »

So got some more goodies for the project :D
No real order as Im picking up second hand parts when they are available and buying the new stuff as I go.

Firstly as my Presso has rear drum brakes and no ABS I picked up the rear disc brack assembly including the hubs from a '94 BG 323 Astina, (Protoge in the US) for $100 at my local wreckers.

Got all engine and tranny mounts for $50

I picked up a full 3 inch exaust system from a BPT Familia GTX $200, just got to get the end custom made to conect it up to my motor. Will strip the light surface rust in the next few days and spray a High Temp Anti Rust Flat Black.

Picked Up some gauges:

Autometer Boost Gauge
Prosport Oil & Water

Its all coming along nicely, few more parts here and there..............
Last edited by memphis9787 on September 11th, 2012, 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WhiteFinish

Post by WhiteFinish »

Wow. they drive a stock 3" ?

Cool stuff !
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click
memphis9787

Post by memphis9787 »

Nah it wasn't stock, the guy I bought it off got it made, but it will fit my car with the appropiate dump pipe
Last edited by memphis9787 on January 22nd, 2013, 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
memphis9787

Re: Memphis9787's 94 Eunos Presso J-Spec BPT Swap

Post by memphis9787 »

Picked Up another 30x For parts today, also came with 17''s with New Tires sweet :)

BPT Motor is still coming along nicely waiting on a VF10/VJ20 Hybrid Turbo to arrive from New Zealand
Image,
and gotta pickup a
TURBOSMART ULTRA-GATE 38mm WASTE GATE, I sold the Microtech ECU and gotta buy a Stratified Plug and Play Engine Management System for a BP-T, really sweet Aftermarket ECU for anyone wanting a Plug and Play ECU for a BPT, (http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index.php ... k43qm7pbq5)

Goodridge SS Brakeline finally rocked up :)

Can see a little peep of the new CX5 in the garage :)
Last edited by memphis9787 on April 24th, 2012, 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Post by AaronTietje »

Cool cars and I love the tiled roof. You never see those here in NY.
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
memphis9787

Post by memphis9787 »

Haha thanks, yeah the tiled roofs are pretty standard here pretty easy to replace if they break, the color has held up pretty well as the house is about 12 years old now, although in my state of Queensland corrugated iron roofs are just as popular, pretty loud tho when it rains lol
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

yeah germans dig the tile roofs as well, and wow even your parts car is sexy i say restore them both
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
ethand

Post by ethand »

Bahaha! Seems so funny someone saying tiled roofs are different - our house here in Perth is different/ "modern" because it has a corrugated tin roof!! Nearly every house/appartment block has tiled roofs here, its not particularly common for anything else, although corrugated tin is becoming more common now...
Congrats on the CX-5 - I really love them, stoked Mazda seems to be selling heaps of them, as I've seen a fair few of them around. That blue colour is definitely my favourite colour, and they're a very good looking car! Did you see the Wheels mag review of them last month or this month...? (I forget which!)
As for the yellow Eunos, I reckon it'd be amazing to fix it up, but I guess its not exactly viable option...? How bad a state is it in?
('Scuse the *bump*!)
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
memphis9787

Post by memphis9787 »

Im running well behind the finish date I had planned but nevertheless everything is coming along nicely,
So Latest Update is:

Bought: LSD (torsen type) with Custom Brace Plate
Haltech Platinum Sprint 500
SARD FPR
Walboro 255L Pump
Transmission Bearing Kit for G-Series,
And other nessessary bits here and there...

Too much of a pain to find someone to Tune a Microsquirt (Stratfield Plug and Play) in QLD so ended up getting the Haltech at a good price

Currently Im waiting on the Bearing Kit to arrive from the States, once recieved I will drop off the Box to the shop to have the rear housing machined to fit the LSD brace plate, LSD and New bearings, seals and synchros installed

And while Ive been forking out for the necessities engine & Tranny wise, I spoiled myself with a few goodies along the way:

Nardi Wood Steering Wheel

some close ups of my OEM Presso Floor mat badges

CUSCO Rear Strut Bar - Some Cutting needed in plastic housing to install, had to remove rear seatbelt anchors to fit

OEM Wind Deflectors/Visors

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY.........A Pair Of......

MAZDASPEED Black Sports Seats

Random Shot taken in Brisbane the other day

Last edited by memphis9787 on September 11th, 2012, 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
memphis9787

Post by memphis9787 »

Im considering making copies of the Mazdaspeed Seat Brackets for Presso/Mx3/30x (You will need these to fit Mazdaspeed Seats)

Will need to get a few people interested to make it worthwhile, will start a thread soon to see if anyone is keen,
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

memphis9787 wrote:Im considering making copies of the Mazdaspeed Seat Brackets for Presso/Mx3/30x (You will need these to fit Mazdaspeed Seats)

Will need to get a few people interested to make it worthwhile, will start a thread soon to see if anyone is keen,
that would very cool, and idea on how much these might cost to get manufactured?
memphis9787

Post by memphis9787 »

Not sure yet, I will post prices once I get a quote, will be looking to keep the price at or below $100 USD for a pair
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Nice car dude. :2thumbsup:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

if your gonna have rear passengers you can mod the seat belt mounts to still filt the rear brace, its very easy. Also what brand is that LSD? was it pricey? im on the hunt for a LSD as we speak....
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
memphis9787

Post by memphis9787 »

Daninski wrote:Nice car dude. :2thumbsup:
Thanks mate,

kulluminati777 Im gonna get a shop to cut the anchor to fit over the bar, I believe its a torsen LSD (not sure exact model name) I managed to pick it up for $400 off a member on an Australian forum, who had it in his race car. M Factory is the best buy for price and quality unless you are willing to pay more and get a Quaife

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”