Custom Angry Hatch Eyes (Taillights)

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
ethand
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Custom Angry Hatch Eyes (Taillights)

Post by ethand »

haha lol @ mm92 haha
yeah whitefinnish, you're car's very original and I love it... Looks great, and very much custom. Pretty much the only reason I'm not goin for that look is a lack of money to dedicate towards my car, and if you're gonna rice it, you need to go all out like you have haha!!
I've never seen such a cool exhaust, nor anyone attempt the rear angry eyes... lotsa kudos just there!
and like you say - its the owners opinion that matters most :D
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

ethand wrote:haha lol @ mm92 haha
yeah whitefinnish, you're car's very original and I love it... Looks great, and very much custom. Pretty much the only reason I'm not goin for that look is a lack of money to dedicate towards my car, and if you're gonna rice it, you need to go all out like you have haha!!
I've never seen such a cool exhaust, nor anyone attempt the rear angry eyes... lotsa kudos just there!
and like you say - its the owners opinion that matters most :D
I daresay my methods will benefit the masses greatly, or at the very least cook some spuds.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
ethand

Post by ethand »

BAHAHA!! hopefully both of the above ;)
i like your thinking :lol:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Thanks ;)
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
mikeinaus

Post by mikeinaus »

someone has to do the angry signal and/or daytime running light mod now.

i wish i knew how to do body work... id love to take a course but that being said its expensive and time consuming. seems like a big waste of time/money for something id like to know how to do for myself and not make a career of. that being said id also like to take a painting course :(
ethand

Post by ethand »

haha... well I'd like to see angry indicators hahah :lol:
Although, some of the crew on teameunos.com (Australian eunos/mx-3/mazda cosmo forum) did a group buy of indicators from the Australian-build Holden Commodore a few years back... apparently its a direct fit and makes the car look much newer... I forget exactly which model-year it is, though... I'll try find that out, for those who wish to chase them (on ebay australia or something?)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

ethand wrote:haha... well I'd like to see angry indicators hahah :lol:
Although, some of the crew on teameunos.com (Australian eunos/mx-3/mazda cosmo forum) did a group buy of indicators from the Australian-build Holden Commodore a few years back... apparently its a direct fit and makes the car look much newer... I forget exactly which model-year it is, though... I'll try find that out, for those who wish to chase them (on ebay australia or something?)
The indicators he's talking about are the front ones... the side lights are fender lights...

Anyways the fender lights the Aussie guys got are Holden Commodore VX: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0529694136" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://teameunos.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=552" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ethand

Post by ethand »

ah, my bad... different terms in different countries haha...
Yep, that's the link I was talkin bout! Thanks mooneggs :)
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

found this on youtube...

mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Appearance”