Total votes: 0

tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: Where are all the owners at ?

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

Daninski wrote:
tripleMX-3chicMS wrote:States!
If we looked at representation by population I think we're killing you, even with the damn salt on our roads. So come again, maybe west coast but other than that your weak sauce, sorry.

LOL WTF.... Come again? What does all that rambling mean? Never mind... Do i REALLY want to know?
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"
EggyRollz
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Where are all the owners at ?

Post by EggyRollz »

fowljesse wrote:I'm in the U.S.
When I lived in AZ, I ran a mile in 127 degrees, getting away from a security guard. We both passed out on the way, but I got away. It's a long story. there was one other day that it got to 127. The planes couldn't generate enough lift to take off. We had a problem at day cares, with babies sticking to the pavement.
I had a '66 Buick Skylark that had an Iron block, and Aluminum heads, and to keep it from overheating in the hour-long drive home in rush hour from work, I blasted the heater. It must have been 290 degrees in the car. It sucked. I used distilled water, very little coolant, and Water Wetter.

Haha..I killed 2 preludes in vegas due to the heat. a 92 and a 95...ugh honda. 10 years of vegas is enough for me. :|
94 Tahoe Sport SS - 454 =)
93 3KGT VR4 - K&N Filter.Proxes 4 Tires. Drilled/Slotted Rotors.
97 Tahoe - Grill gaurd.Oversized Tires.Custom liners.Bored & matched pistons.E-cam.Leather.Remote start.TCC upgrade.+Sunshell.10K tow package.Knifed TB.Flowtech Huggers.Straight pipes.Hypertech chip.B&M Trans Controller, Front diff & T-case plates.
Feedback-viewtopic.php?f=37&t=74259
For Sale-viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74832

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”