7 psi ze?

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
hgallegos915

Re: 7 psi ze?

Post by hgallegos915 »

MX3ze@7psi wrote:You were running slower because you were running so lean. I don't really know how people can run on stock injectors and say they are good for so many psi. My DE blew on the dyno at 5 psi and the ZE blew at 2 psi. After that with a new ZE millenia S injectors ran okay with 7 psi with low 11 afs. You should stay in the 11's, I don't recommend the running into the 12's afs from my past experiences. Running leaner doesn't mean more power, it just means a better chance at blowing your motor especially our high compression ZE's. I've blown my KF-ZE @ 12.5 afs, 2 ZE's @ mid 12's afs, and 2 DE's @ high 12's afs.

lean is 11afs? It cant be a bad wideband as the nlast one I had which i killed by going over water.. I got it replaced and the new one also reads 11 afs undwer boost...
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “Forced Induction”