My Car

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Kirk95gs
Supporting Member

Post by Kirk95gs »

somorecords wrote:niceeee this cars def look best in black, tinted windows and air ride would make it my dream MX3 lol
I tinted my windows when I first got my 2nd mx.. I now like the rear hatch clear.. not tinted.. makes it look even cleaner I think.. thats just me though.. clear corners would be nice.. either way it is still sexyyyyyy!!
Johnjj728

Post by Johnjj728 »

!vtec-this! wrote:wow no s--- i just realized your from mass. thats awsome.

iam from Rhode Island

what track do u go to? NE Dragway? if so give me a heads up next time u go cause iam always down to go
Yeah i went to NE Dragway. Ill probably go in the spring with some drag radials and see what i can do. ill give ya a heads up its fun with other people. Last time i went with two friends with brand new cars. 06 Altima SE-R, and Scion TC with exhaust. The altima ran a 15.8 at like 90 and scion ran a 16 somethin. Mazda FTW
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

That black paint screams "PERFECTION"!

Came out looking absolutely stunning! Have fun cruising your local main strips friend! :D
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

You guys realise it looks "clean" because it's freshly painted. You'd be hard pressed to find a car that came out of a paint shop and looks nasty and weathered.

New paint does look nice, though.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

I like it alot.....Ya its clean becaiuse its fresh paint but the way the car is modded is clean as well. The rims suit it too.
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

I was looking at the pic of the rear of your car.... and to the left on the rear glass... I noticed a hole on the the glass where the wiper goes. Are you installing a wiper there? Or is it just me looking at the pic wrong?
Johnjj728

Post by Johnjj728 »

jrors wrote:I was looking at the pic of the rear of your car.... and to the left on the rear glass... I noticed a hole on the the glass where the wiper goes. Are you installing a wiper there? Or is it just me looking at the pic wrong?
I removed the wiper cuz i like how it looks without it and doing weight reduction i removed the resevoir in the back, the wiper motor, and the wiper. Im getting a plug for it when i get a chance.
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

Sounds good! I have a RS, but when I bought it, it came with the GS rear glass. Guess the other one must've broke. Anyways, I need to replace it with the regular RS glass. Thanks for responding back bro.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I <3 fresh black paint
PWRD_BY_HKS

Re: My Car

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

DUDE.... WHAT EVER DONT LISTEN KEEP IT THE WAY IT IS... NO ALTEZZAS... NO CLEAR CORNERS.... NONE OF THAT.... with out a doubt .... this might potentially be the cleanest on this forum... if not THE ONE... OF OF THE TOP 5 defently... keep it clean ... looks great .... NOW BOOST IT ...
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
Johnjj728

Post by Johnjj728 »

Thanks for the compliment man. No altezzas, clears, or anything like that for me. Not my style. Maybe candied taillights but thats it. Your car must be a beast with a turbo and klze. I imagine 1st and 2nd gear are useless?
Pumas_kitten

Post by Pumas_kitten »

sleek and sexy
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

yeah dude 1st gear and 2nd gear are all burn out but, i havent raced it w. drag radials so ill see how it goes .... either way dude... your car looks redicilous man... post more pix! :2thumbsup:
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Oh yes! Looks awesome! Where did you get that gasket for the ram air hole in the bumper?
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Johnjj728

Post by Johnjj728 »

The ram air gasket is a secret prototype ive been developing for a long time. Haha just kidding. I used a 3 inch port, like used in subwoofer boxes(im a car audio guru). I cut the hole in the bumper, heated the port and molded it to take the curves in the bumper. Slapped some epoxy on it and stuck it in. Ive gotta get some underhood shots, but it was a PRM intake so i extended the pipe that goes in the fenderwell area so that it comes out in the front. You can put your hand in front of it and feel the suction. Once it warms up a little, and i go get my wetsand and buff that my body guy owes me ill take some new pictures. It should look ten times better once its wetsanded. Thanks for the compliments im glad you guys like my car, it gives me more motivation to work on it.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”