hharb - 1994 MX-3 ZE

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
shab4life

Post by shab4life »

is that my old hood? :P
1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS SOLD
1993 Mazda Mx-3 SE SOLD
1994 Mazda Mx-3 ZE SOLD
1992 Mazda Mx-3 KLZE-T
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

do you know ANYWHERE to get that rear spoiler and those oem rims

they are my FAVORITE lol
hharb

Post by hharb »

yeah its your old hood, you see it on the red car and the blue one too lol.

for the rims and spoiler they came with the car but the spoiler is being sold by pakfiefer i believe, its quite expensive and well its got a little lip on it and it doesn't look nearly as good, your best bet is to find used ones.
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

what model of the mx3 did it come on?
hharb

Post by hharb »

1994 GS
hharb

Post by hharb »

time for some updates, i installed some civics and finished my interior, also changed the rims, not to brag or anything but i think i got the cleanest civics EVER :)

Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

yeah you did a pretty good job on the projectors :D ... although I prefer mine not as far up or close to the middle... just using the rubber stock pieces from the hood did wonders for mine and gave me the mx-3 light shape without seeing the straight line on the top of the projectors.

you should swap those jdm front amber lenses for some e-spec clear ones since you already have a big clear reflector in the projectors... just my 2¢! :wink:

Overall I LOVE YOUR CAR! :love: if I ever paint mine I want it that color!
hharb

Post by hharb »

haha, thanks man, i wanted to sell you the lenses and one day i went ape and installed the headlights lol.. i have my crazy moments i guess... but if i keep workin on the car im goin to have built in eyelids, this is gonna make everything look a little better, she's also getting repainted next summer hopefully :D
OutlaW

Post by OutlaW »

how much do you want to earn, to make me a set of civics like that ??
:wink:
beau ti full
:D
hharb

Post by hharb »

haha, u can make your own man it's real simple, the hard part is the installation, i bet you could finish it in one day no problem
hharb

Post by hharb »

time for an update. i decided to go "all out " and rebuild my engine so i prep it for winter and do a full tune up. so i went and bought a rering kit, the whole timing belt stuff, plugs, wires, air filter a nice unorthodox clutch a light flywheel. In the process we found that my engine was barely bolted to the car, all the bolts were broken and the mounts were bent, the engine was shifted a good 2 inches to the left. also the engine was filthy on the inside will upload some more pics soon. just really mad at the fact that u can never buy a good used car cuz nobody knows whats been there. thought i'd post some pics of the parts and will post more pics soon, the car runs like an angel now its hard to explain the difference it made, the whole project cost me around 1500 including everything so i'm happy and it was worth every penny.

Re-ring kit

Timing belt stuff

unorthodox flywheel "used" it was used for 1k, its basically brand new.
Shot at 2007-11-05

unorthodox clutch (same as the flywheel)

lifters

plugs/wires and filter
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

beautiful car my friend.

Tell me about your front bumper cover. Is it a stock Mazda piece from another market or is it aftermarket. Of all the front ends I've seen I like it the best.

And your Civics are SICK! Someone's got to take some pictures of the finished modified parts and the mounting. I can sort of visualize it, but I'd love to see a finished one before I start cutting.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
hharb

Post by hharb »

IT'S THE JDM FRONT BUMPER, I LOVE IT TOO, U CAN GET IT AFTERMARKET FOR LIKE $800 OR SO... THE BUMPER IS LIKE 400 AND THE LITTLE CLIP IS THE SAME, I COULD BE A LITTLE OFF, BUT YEAH THE PRICE IS REDICULOUS. U CAN TRY AND GET A USED ONE FOR A FEW HUNDREDS BUT U GOTTA GET REAL LUCKY TO FIND ONE. CIVICS, CIVICS LOL. MY FRIEND, EASIEST WAY TO DO IT IS TO REMOVE THE WHOLE BACK COVER AND UR PRETTY MUCH DONE. GUIDES ARE NOT VERY USEFUL IN THIS CASE U NEED TO DO IT YOURSELF AND CUT THE LIGHTS ACCORDINGLY.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I wonder how many mx-3 peeps have that aggressive lip in North America....
hharb

Post by hharb »

u, me and a handfull more, ive never seen it in canada before, like not in person, would be cool to know how many ppl have it, i might be willing to give up mine in the future, but i'm probably gonna keep it.

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”