Turbo Question for my MX-3

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
BLANK

Post by BLANK »

I know for the most part what I need, I just dont want to spend money making it able to handle 500 hp, when all I want is around 230hp...
I know all the mechanical parts to it, but the electrical... not so much...
I will deff get those books, and thanks for all the help
{ 92 MX3 GS, custom and molded drift body kit, custom air intake, 17" Konig holes w/ Fusion HRI, accel plugwires, 2.5" exaust w/ 3.5" race spec. canister, custom interior accents, custom paint }
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

if u only want 230 boost less than 8-10psi lol at that amount of boost dependin on setup and tune ud be closer to 300 at the wheels
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
BLANK

Post by BLANK »

Oh really??? Thats interesting... I just want enough power to keep up with the twin cam 240's and integras around here... I dont want gobs of power, but Im tired of being left by mini vans!!!
I get left though, because I have a loose HLA and bad O2 sensors, and bad egr valve, and both my VRIS silonoids are bad... lol so I have NO power, it makes me cry!!! :cry:
{ 92 MX3 GS, custom and molded drift body kit, custom air intake, 17" Konig holes w/ Fusion HRI, accel plugwires, 2.5" exaust w/ 3.5" race spec. canister, custom interior accents, custom paint }
BLANK

Post by BLANK »

Guys, Im getting a new motor!!!! Anyone have a KL-DE for sale??? I dont need the trans, but need motor and ECU.
Get up with me guys.
Thanks.
Matt

Post by Matt »

I had a KLDE for sale but in ontario. Toronto has them for sale for $800 ish CA. I am getting into reading up on the turbos for our bitchs lol. Keep us all posted

Return to “Forced Induction”