stainless steel valves

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

LooseChangeRacing wrote:I don't know if you guys know about this site, but it's where I found alot of the companies I will be using for the engine build..

http://www.importperformanceparts.net/
I've done business with them before, when I was interested in Sentras/ They usually have good prices (shop around , still) and are honorable people. They helped straighten out a mix-up on KYB struts I bought a while ago.

Eric
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
mazdaspeedmx_3

Post by mazdaspeedmx_3 »

KL31 HEADS CAME WITH A 3 ANGLE VALVE JOB AND STAINLESS STEEL VALVES...... why pay all that money for different valves and doing another 3 angle vlave job read up on probetalk
if you wanna give your money away ...give it to me lol
2006 best ET 14.43 @ 96.9mph
93 MX-3 GS-95 Curveneck klze, kl-01 cammed,homemade CAI,HEI module, chipped kl-07 ECU,UDP,KYB GR-2 struts,DropZone lowering springs, Toyo Proxes 4's 205-50-r15
parts to be installed:Turbo hot pipes,T04E/t3 50/63 57 trim, ssqv BOV, hks style 38mm wastegate
the rest of my turbo set up and IPP hp rebuild kit is in the NEAR future
SOON TO BE MX-3ZE-T
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

My mistake

Post by OROutdoors »

It was not ImportPerformanceParts.com that I did business with before -- it was ImportReplacementParts.com that I used. Sorry for the incorrect review.

ImportReplacementParts.com is a good company with low prices, thay are worth checking out.

I don't know anything about ImportPerformanceParts.com
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”