klze 1/4 mile average times

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

You only boost when u want to with a turbo. I can drive around all day normally and nto boost once.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

Teqnyck wrote:I don't know where my timeslip is, but a couple of weeks ago, I ran a 14.02@99mph. I've got a curved neck KLZE, 9lbs flywheel, stage 2 kevlar road racing clutch, headers, 2.5 inch exhaust, test pipe, home made CAI, and a FPR turned up. Stock suspension, blown motor mount, and BFG KDs.
Nice Job!

What size rims/tires, did you have full interior??
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
Teqnyck

Post by Teqnyck »

That was on 13inch MT drag radials and two looooong stripes of track-bite(1.87 second 60'). My street tires don't have near the grip, so I'm probably a mid-low 14 on the street.
KLZE/KL31 ecu/Pacesetter headers/track pipe cat delete/2.5 inch custom exhaust out to fart pipe/warm air intake for now :(/Fidanza 9lbs flywheel/Stage 2 kevlar road racing clutch which still slips/stock wheels/BFG KDW-2 tires. Looks bone stock ;)

There are those who claim to be street racers, and then there are those who claim the streets for themselves. I am not a street racer. I am a StreetSweeper.
http://www.streetsweepersracing.com

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”