HEY EVERYONE!!! UPDATE ON PARTS!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
roly_39

Re: HEY EVERYONE!!! UPDATE ON PARTS!!

Post by roly_39 »

Hey, I need a rear bumper, front lip, front and rear mud guards and don't suppose you got a rear hatch shade?(the accessory you put outside to keep sun out). And also the handles beside the driver seat for the gas tank/trunk release, and front/back original carpets. Give me individual prices on this stuff and I'll probably order whatever you got tomorrow. I'm from New-Brunswick, so shipping won't be too bad. Thanks...
White '95 RS<BR>Kicker-equipped
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by roly_39:<BR><STRONG>Hey, I need a rear bumper, front lip, front and rear mud guards and don't suppose you got a rear hatch shade?(the accessory you put outside to keep sun out). And also the handles beside the driver seat for the gas tank/trunk release, and front/back original carpets. Give me individual prices on this stuff and I'll probably order whatever you got tomorrow. I'm from New-Brunswick, so shipping won't be too bad. Thanks...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i have the rear bumber(comes with re-inforcement), its black and in great shape., just bolt on. i also have the handles for tank/trunk release. $400CND for bumber, $15CND for handles, both include shipping. i figure that's a good deal, cause mazda dealerships will charge $700CND not painted. <P>PostmanProductions@excite.com :eek: :eek:
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

I have some front mud guards for sale but not rear ones i sold those last week. make me an offer if you are interested.
You can just call me the originator
roly_39

Post by roly_39 »

Sorry man, but i find that too much for the rear bumper. I understand the original from Mazda is much more, but if i'm gonna spend $400 on a rear bumper i'd might as well just order the FX Designs one. Mine only has a few cracks in it anyway. Thanks a lot though.
White '95 RS<BR>Kicker-equipped
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

how much for the throttle body? :D
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SmokyMcGee:<BR><STRONG>how much for the throttle body? :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey, that's $60USD, and that includes shipping. its in great shape, all clean-up, with both gaskets and nuts + bolts. email me thanks.<P>PostmanProductions@excite.com :eek: :eek:
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”