Off-Topic Discussions
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

LOL thats awesome.
Meep

Post by Meep »

Ever think about getting his license plate number and submitting a description of him to the police. I know if I were sitting in my car and some @ss decides he wants to come beat me up, I've got a cell phone. Call 911, give them the license plate and description then ask the guy if he wants to talk on the phone. "Hello would you like to talk to 911 dispatch? Hey, go ahead and start some trouble. The police are on the way and they already know what car you drive."

Although I own a gun, I don't carry it in my car for several reasons. Having had a car (not my MX-3, my parent's car when I was 16) stolen before, I don't want some punk strung out on drugs (which is how they found my parents car - did a drug bust on their house) getting my gun as well and shooting some people. Secondly, its illegal to carry concealed weapons here.

I have stated in posts before that I'm not one to be intimidated. I've pissed other drivers off who acted like @sses to me first. I.E. a few days ago I was driving to work. The on-ramp to the highway is a two lane that merges into a single lane just before getting on the highway. A sign tells you ahead of time to merge right. This woman drives up beside me in the left lane while I'm bumper to bumper with a truck driving up the on-ramp. She yells out her window at me, "You farking hit my car and I'ma beat the sh!t outta you!" I yell back while not budging my speed or pace behind the truck, "Guess what? Fark you!" I continued in my lane, being in the proper lane in the first place and she drove in close enough that I could smack her car and spit in it (I didn't for those of you wondering). Then she swerved to the shoulder and got behind me. Being quite pissed, she then tried to swerve in front of me when I merged on I-520. Anticipating this, I dropped a gear and pulled ahead and she ended up nearly ramming my side. That calmed her down as she realized her car couldn't keep up with me or piss me off.

Normally, I would have been considerate and made room for her to get in because well, I'm courteous. However, all bets are off whenever you yell, scream, and threaten me. Hey, go ahead and hit my car. I'll get your license plate and your description. I know exactly how to keep my tact while you freak out. I've had someone hit my parked car before (while I was sitting in it) and I've had someone hit my husband and I after they failed to yield at a stop sign. I know how filing a report goes, and if you don't have insurance, I'll sue you for whatever you have AND take your license. So, sure try and intimidate me and hit my car. As long as you're the one breaking traffic law, you're paying for the damage.

I need a new front and paint job anyways.
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

Yeah...I like the taser idea the best. If he is stupid enough to come poking in my car he is getting something for the trouble. I don't like the idea of carrying a weapon to scare someone either. I guess it might work but what if his buddies saw you pull it and blasted 10 rounds a piece into your car? Personally, I like the way most Canadian's roll. If you got beef...you duke it out. No weapons just old fassion Knucle to Noggin...Fist to Face confrontation. If anyone, like this dude, is nuts enough to fight you for no good reason he deserves either a butt whooping or you need to get out of there. You choose right here. Anything more than one on one isn't fair. I don't care how big the other guy is.
93 GS KLZE Straight Neck (Parked)
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

Yeah i would have loved to tase him. I really dont think i've seen the last of this guy either. And to someone who said be more patient, i sat there for at least 20 seconds before i even beeped the horn. If that is not patience i dont know what is. And by the time i did beep the horn, i wasnt doing it to be an idiot, i was just doing it to let him know the light is green.

Its alright though, i can tell by the way he reacted that he is destined for prison and he wont be so smart in there being big bubba's b----.
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

word dude call cops #1, #2 buy a stun gun or tazer that always works guns are great but you have 2 know when it's ok to use it or not or you get locked up. You did good if I was up there I would find him for you and fix that s--- quick.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
Kokiriwave

Post by Kokiriwave »

Does anyone know what happens when you throw a spark plug at someones window....if you hit it with the spark end, the entire winshield will crack...i mean completely like you can't see anything....

for future reference.lol.

just open your moonroof and chuck it when the guy is following close...
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net
Chiggles

Post by Chiggles »

Kokiriwave wrote:Does anyone know what happens when you throw a spark plug at someones window....if you hit it with the spark end, the entire winshield will crack...i mean completely like you can't see anything....

for future reference.lol.

just open your moonroof and chuck it when the guy is following close...
I'll definitely keep that in mind. I just changed out my plugs at the end of July and still have them kicking around. Nice to know I'll still get a final use out of them before disposing them.

As far as tazers go, where does one get one? I don't know of any place that has them readily available.
What I drive: A Cybertronian disguised in the form of a Creek Blue Mica 95 MX-3 GS. :driver:
Long term goal: Fabricating a new transformation cog! :welder:
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

Slamming on your brakes to have him rear end you would not have worked out well, if he was willing to beat you to a pulp over honking imagin what he'd do after he rear ended you, and if you tried to run away after that you would have gotten introuble for leaving the scene of a crime. It would have been cool if you called the cops had them send a cruser your way, then slam on your breaks when the cop was close. The cop would roll us as that guy was comming at you and the cop already thinks hes outa control.

If you ever are going to have someone rear end you like that the best trick to do is to rip up on the e-brake and dump the clutch in second. You'll slow down damn fast and they wount see any break lights so they lose their heads up. Just gotta be sure you dont lock up the rear tires (intent on your half if you do).
1993 RS Teal

Return to “Off-Topic”