mmmmmmmmmm BEER

Off-Topic Discussions
Meep

Post by Meep »

I live in the SE US so I know nothing about Canada except completely useless trivial stuff...
Mazderati

Post by Mazderati »

Warm beer in Canada is like bad sushi in Japan.

Anyone who tried to serve a true hockey loving Canadian patron a warm beer will get their touque slapped off their head and be smacked upside the face with either a slab of backbacon or a cod (if they are from Newfoundland). :lol:
Due to its higher alcohol content and the experienced and demanding pallet of the average Canadian beer drinker, the beer in "the Great White North" is considered some of the finest in the world.
.....only served ice cold.

Regarding the guns and lower number of shooting deaths up here. Its a combination of a couple things....IMO.

1) We are proud of our heritage of peackeeping in the world. (it was a Canadian who first proposed the idea of a U.N. peacekeeping force) We would rather ask questions and negotiate first and shoot second. It is simply unthinkable for most Canadians to even ponder picking up a gun and use it against a fellow countryman. Our history generally is about non violent solutions to world problems. However our contributions to WW1, WW2 and Korea were militarily significant, and the fighting spirit of the Canadian soldier is also well known amongst the fighting forces of the world. So, in other words, we like to find a peaceful solution to what the problem is if we can, however if the s&*%t hits the fan.....we'll be there.

2) Although our english and french cultures have their differences, these two cultures haven't resorted to war to solve their differences in over a century, almost two. There are not the interracial tensions in Canada to the same extent that may be found in the US or other countries.

3) Population....sheer numbers.....example. - California has a larger population than Canada.

4) Have you seen Canadian women??? Who has time for guns!!

Put Canadian beer and Canadian women together and.....

POW!!!! :shock: :shock:

whats a gun!?!?!?!

My 2 cents......
96 GS, 17" Niche's, Falken 40's. Eibach springs, Tokico S/R struts, Ractive front & rear strutbars. Supertrapp exhaust, K & N intake. Soundstream Reference, JL & Eclipse audio.

Green means "Go", Yellow means, "Go Faster"!!
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Oops, double post

Interesting note: Did you know that it is not illegal to grow pot or posses it in the US? You need a permit to grow pot or posses it; and in order to get the permit you have to bring a sample of what you are going to grow to the department of agriculture. They will then arrest you for having pot without a license. Funny, but true..
Last edited by PATDIESEL on August 10th, 2005, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

from the National Institute of Drug Abuse "In 2002, over 14 million Americans age 12 and older used marijuana at least once in the month prior to being surveyed, and 12.2 percent of past year marijuana users used marijuana on 300 or more days in the past 12 months. This translates into 3.1 million people using marijuana on a daily or almost daily basis over a 12-month period(1)."
We are losing the drug war. There are plenty of other legal things that we consume that are way more harmful than Pot. For petes sake just decirminalize it and tax the hell out of it and then I have to pay less taxes to try and fight something that is obviously not going away. In fact quite the other way...
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Mazderati wrote:Warm beer in Canada is like bad sushi in Japan.

...Have you seen Canadian women??? Who has time for guns!!...
mmmmmmmmmmmm...Canadian women...
Image -Jim
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

neutral wrote:
Mazderati wrote:Warm beer in Canada is like bad sushi in Japan.

...Have you seen Canadian women??? Who has time for guns!!...
mmmmmmmmmmmm...Canadian women...
And BAM!! you have more Canadians... :lol:
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

And no wonder!!
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Mazderati

Post by Mazderati »

:shock: :shock:

Whoa!

I'm betting that she spends very little time in an igloo and I'm guessing she doesn't drive a dogsled either. Certainly a diet of whale blubber would not keep that body in that shape very long. And, finally, I think we'd all agree that a snowsuit covering that would be a damn shame. (Also, judging from that body I'd say she drinks her beer sparingly.)

but wait......whats that??? *looks closely at the pic*

hey!!.....that's the best looking beer bottle opener I've ever seen!!!!

:lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:
96 GS, 17" Niche's, Falken 40's. Eibach springs, Tokico S/R struts, Ractive front & rear strutbars. Supertrapp exhaust, K & N intake. Soundstream Reference, JL & Eclipse audio.

Green means "Go", Yellow means, "Go Faster"!!
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

I LOVE canada.. the beer is great, the people are friendly... Honestly no matter how similar our cultures are (US and Canada), when I am in the US, I KNOW I am in the US... Just the ambiance is different. Now dont get me wrong, I love the US! But Canada is what I will always call home :)

And BTW.. New york CITY (yeah.. JUST the city) has a similar population to Canada... In fact NYC has more police officers than we do Military Troops. :lol:

Canadian chicks kick a--!
beacbum

Post by beacbum »

Hot chick..... but she definetly has to do something about that camel toe! oh well.... I wouldnt throw her out of bed for eatin cookies!
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

Mazderati wrote:

:laugh:
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

babyblueMX3 wrote:
Mazderati wrote:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

relisys_3200 wrote:
babyblueMX3 wrote:
Mazderati wrote: hey!!.....that's the best looking beer bottle opener I've ever seen!!!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

She'd do me ok

So no more bad things about her you bastards! OK???
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

the reason there is less murders cause there is less psyco's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They serve us warm beer so we don't drink and drive and we have illegal beer fridges so we can just get a little taste of that cool crisp taste but it hard to find so we only get tiny shots of cold beer............ especially in the winter cause the fridges dont get enough electricity to run them cause we cant make enough electricity for our country including most of america's since the snow takes all the water away to run our hydro electric dams. Its a shame..............
Thats the stupidest thing I have heard in a long time. WARM BEER!!!!!!!!!
EEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

IMO America has more murders cause there are more psyco's and cause there are a lot more population in little area's with a lot of ethnic diversity in the same area. And a hell of a lot more psyco cops HOLY MOTHER OF GOD are they crazy or what. I dont think I have seen more psyco's with mullets and mustaches. "you cant get out of the car cause your a cripple TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM aahhhhhh" *bloody mess*
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com

Return to “Off-Topic”