BOy this car is FAST!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
TekPmp

Post by TekPmp »

93SOHC wrote:
Franko wrote: Every time I see one coming tward me on the road I feel like causing a head on colission with it.
Don't you think your cars' seen enough collision for now, Franko? :wink: :lol:

owned :lol:
Black 94 RS, Erebuni MS style front, OEM sideskirts, Clear signals, altezza tails, 93 seats, Civic projectors
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

that was wrong...its ok Franko..
Tim - http://www.TEAMpK.net (formerly known as pkmx-3)
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

93SOHC wrote:
Franko wrote: Every time I see one coming tward me on the road I feel like causing a head on colission with it.
Don't you think your cars' seen enough collision for now, Franko? :wink: :lol:
LMAO. Burrrnnnnn. Wow, Point goes to 93sohc
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

The car is fixed now.. Not cool guys.. Not cool at all...
I try to be helpful on here to people and this is how people get? Im not impressed..

BTW I hate the cars because someone who I hate owns one.. Mabey its hate by assoication who knows.

It cost alot to get my car fixed so Im pretty pissed off..
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

healing through humour...anyway, yah that was kinda harsh, it really sucks what happend to your ride. But yah I dunno neons are just so..ah..they started out in the cavalier/sunfire type thing but now they're getting abit better...but as everyboyd else has said, yah its still a neon.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

Franko wrote:The car is fixed now.. Not cool guys.. Not cool at all...
I try to be helpful on here to people and this is how people get? Im not impressed..

BTW I hate the cars because someone who I hate owns one.. Mabey its hate by assoication who knows.

It cost alot to get my car fixed so Im pretty pissed off..
Relax man. I think people meant it more as a joke. I dont think anyone said it in a spiteful way. U r a well respected member and have one of the nicest mx-3s.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

Turned to the darkside DVH has with his dark side domestic dodge.

SOO MANY other cooler cars that are awd....

3000gt (mitsu)
eclipse (mitsu)
evo8 which you can get here cause they are limited edition for usa
1990 skyline gtr... looks are comparable but still skyline owns dodge anything
323awd LOL ... ok ok so maybe not this one but i had to add a mazda
subaru wrx
Ford Cosworth ... very hard to find but they are out there. and are amazing
audi .... s4 or a4 your choice

the vr4 3000gto has 320hp awd turbo v6... that car is shaped semi ferrari like and is fun as hell to drive.... for lets see 1997 model in canada... for ... 18000

irregardless i cant change what youve done.... so congrats on the new car:)
i know youll love it.

:(
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Franko wrote:Im happy for you in your purchase but I still hate those cars with every fiber of my being. Just the sight of them stirrs up immense feelings of hatred.. Every time I see one coming tward me on the road I feel like causing a head on colission with it. Theres just something about it that absloutely erodes the human soul. If i see a regular 2000 neon done up I have more respect for that then I do these srt 4's. Still.. Im happy that youre happy with it.. but if I won one in a contest.. I would set it on fire. :P Or sell it..
Thats pretty heavy s--- there Franko - you ok? That sorta creeps me out someone could feel so intense towards a car....
I hate the cars because someone who I hate owns one..
I won't ask what you think of them....
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
DVH

Post by DVH »

DavidOS wrote:Turned to the darkside DVH has with his dark side domestic dodge.

SOO MANY other cooler cars that are awd....

3000gt (mitsu)
eclipse (mitsu)
evo8 which you can get here cause they are limited edition for usa
1990 skyline gtr... looks are comparable but still skyline owns dodge anything
323awd LOL ... ok ok so maybe not this one but i had to add a mazda
subaru wrx
Ford Cosworth ... very hard to find but they are out there. and are amazing
audi .... s4 or a4 your choice

the vr4 3000gto has 320hp awd turbo v6... that car is shaped semi ferrari like and is fun as hell to drive.... for lets see 1997 model in canada... for ... 18000

irregardless i cant change what youve done.... so congrats on the new car:)
i know youll love it.

:(
hahaha, i know, 6 months ago, i hated these srt-4's ...and yes it is still a neon! lol...heres my thinking, I had to get a 2005( g/f wants a car with a warranty) had to be a 4 door for practibilty reasons, and had to be FAST and all power and AC and under $400 a month.....so i was thinking the Spec V ( too slow), STI ( too much $$) EVO 8( too much $$ and hard to get ) and was also thinking the lancer , ( also too slow ..lol) and i hate the new style mitsu eclipse, but i do like the 1997 style, but once agian i needed a new car.

Thats the kind of thinking i had and why i bought the SRT-4..for what i need , it just fits me perfectly...and ya, you are all right...but keep in mind...we all still love cars and modding them to out personal liking.
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
BobyYoo

Post by BobyYoo »

those are great
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Whoa! hold on here... I totally meant that as a joke. Please do not take any offense. Sorry if anyone took it the wrong way. Lets have a hug Franko... :lol:
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

damn i like waht you've already done. good paintjob on those surrounds and looks great!

wtf bulbs are those that don't light up blue? I have the sylvanic silverstar amber turn signals and they look skybluish, not dark blue like yours

And whats with teh negative feedback? I don't see anything wront with SRT4's. They handle great are inexpensive and make ridiculous power and are relatively reliable if you don't drive like an idiot. I think some people are just jealous :roll:
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Do they have the 4G63 or the 420a? or a newer variation?
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Grants wrote:
Franko wrote:Im happy for you in your purchase but I still hate those cars with every fiber of my being. Just the sight of them stirrs up immense feelings of hatred.. Every time I see one coming tward me on the road I feel like causing a head on colission with it. Theres just something about it that absloutely erodes the human soul. If i see a regular 2000 neon done up I have more respect for that then I do these srt 4's. Still.. Im happy that youre happy with it.. but if I won one in a contest.. I would set it on fire. :P Or sell it..
Thats pretty heavy s--- there Franko - you ok? That sorta creeps me out someone could feel so intense towards a car....
I hate the cars because someone who I hate owns one..
I won't ask what you think of them....
Actually thats exactily what it is.. This guy is the biggest pelt in existance. He goes up to work on the oil rigs and then buys an srt 4 and comes back thinking hes all bad a--. Doing burnouts in it and blowing up the clutch.. things like that. Hes just so stupid I cant even bare to think about how much I hate him. Thats probally why...

As for me getting upset the other day I had just come back from 20 hours of driving with little sleep.. So I was a bit edgy.. Although it does seem as if you guys were making fun of the fact that I got in a accident... so naturally I was quite upset... but its all good now.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
DVH

Post by DVH »

Gro Harlem wrote:damn i like waht you've already done. good paintjob on those surrounds and looks great!

wtf bulbs are those that don't light up blue? I have the sylvanic silverstar amber turn signals and they look skybluish, not dark blue like yours

And whats with teh negative feedback? I don't see anything wront with SRT4's. They handle great are inexpensive and make ridiculous power and are relatively reliable if you don't drive like an idiot. I think some people are just jealous :roll:
thanx man..yeah i still love the mx-3..but I don't see why i can't enjoy the srt-4 too....like i repeat , this thing is fast....hard to believe, i go from a auto 4 banger with 110 HP to a 230 HP an d 250 foot pounds of tq with 5 speed...its a big thing for me! lol! I want to push that to 300 HP to the wheels too...so damn, you get the idea why its exciting! lol

PS: they look blue, but light up super white..look cool i think..i could never rice out my car...lol
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”