HVAC Indiglo panel look

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Marlon

Re: HVAC Indiglo panel look

Post by Marlon »

<small>[ October 10, 2003, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: Marlon ]</small>
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

OK guys VOTE IS DONE

Design 1 TAKES IT!

ok now there is feuding going with the font i agree wtih groharlem there is no point in changing the font its only off 1234 so lets work on what minor things we can, ill take sugestions on anything except fonts and the little guys because these are so detailed its easier to keep them simple now that leaves you guys with the cold and hot dashes and the bar inbetween the 2 mx3s i know its not alot but the more complicated the design the higher the price
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

would it be possible to have the cold/hot bar kindafade from one to the other (like they both fade to almost nothing in the middle or something) or can they do that with the indiglo? anyways i think that would look better than just smaller and smaller dashes.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

well i get what your saying but you cant fade the 2 colors all you could do would be set them side by side
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

jplar

Post by jplar »

Personally I like them how they are styled on the stock hvac.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1050239

thought i should share, its a pretty sick lookin set of gauges. :shrug:
bugzy's mazda

Post by bugzy's mazda »

O.k. i know i beating a dead horse here and this will be the only thing i will say about the fonts could they be japaneese style fonts or sympols..like roman numeral.. ok that's it..now between the two mx-3 if u can have mazda mx-3 or just mazda or mx-3 by itself in the middle i think that would look good and for the hot and cold slashes not much u can do their except use sympols like snow flake or iceckles for cold and for hot u can use sun or a girl in a bikini or just a bikini. that just my suggestion if u like it u like it if u do u dont. :shrug:
Ride fast and ride hard you only live once.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

actually the design is staying the same speedhut has just informed me that they will not be able to do anymore addon to it or the price will change so it stays as is

Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

so speedhuts goin with #1? and whatz tha news on release date? thanx.. soundz tight man
~ sam
92 Autozam AZ3
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

they will have the unit up on the site by monday and we need 15 more orders with the guy from australia who is ordering 5 plus my 3 orders and a few others guys we should be good to go no worries

Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

I need everyone who has paid to send me there address again so i can verify it to the one i have os that there are no mix ups when i send this to speedhut

Thanks

2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Originally posted by Mnemonic:
they will have the unit up on the site by monday and we need 15 more orders with the guy from australia who is ordering 5 plus my 3 orders and a few others guys we should be good to go no worries
Very cool news! Btw Brian, I'm sure you have it correct at home, but just to clarify: Martin is from Austria, not Australia, correct?
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

yea my bad i was tired he ehe h

jplar

Post by jplar »

Quick question Mnemonic, you've got posted in the group buy the single blue color on your second post from october 9th. Is that the final look for the panel, or is it the vote winner from above?
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

the vote is the original panel that was in the 1st post

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”