wrecked car in T.O.

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
kuruption1983

Re: wrecked car in T.O.

Post by kuruption1983 »

dude, i will give da entire car out, since i have some serious problems finding a junkyard, i finally found one, but i feel bad that he is gonna use the engine and tranny for free!! big fat A$$#hole, but thats my only choice, you have 3 days to find a junkyard for me, so after we can take the parts of, otherwise the car will be gone! even your own garage or anywhere so i can keep da car legally is perfect, plz reply ASAP if you have any place eh!<BR>you find a place soo we can part out the car, i will pay for towing!<BR>any ideas, call me 416 544 9874!!! ask for kaveh<BR>I am tired of begging people so i can save the nice engine and parts inside the car<P>latez :D :D
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

and i forgot<BR>its a V6 DOHC with manual tranny, 115000 KMs, and it passed emission with flying colors, car had one owner b4 me and he did everything is the dealer! sooo many new engine parts!<BR>waitin for anyone;s call to save this car!<P>latez
Smokin mx-3

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

bro if it is free i willl take the car
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

its free, take it now, but i wont pay da shipping to guelph eh!!! that like 200 bucks!<BR>i took da rims off cuz i needed da tires and the only other thing i will take off is the shifter knob!! and its all yours after, its better that a fellow mxer takes it than a big fat guy. if you want i will put da rims on again but i will take em off again eh!<BR>call me in 2 days, or its gone!<BR>latez :D
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

hey kev... i MIGHT be able to convince my parents to let the car sit here, gimme a day or so to see what i can do bro, i'd hate to see her go to some big fat dude too lol. i'll post on here tommorow aight? that is, if you can have it towed to bolton (actually caledon) im probably no more than 30-45 mins away, thats doing to speed limit :D. let me know what you think..<P>** Just an update, my mom doesnt really care if it can sit here, she likes the idea . . . i would have asked my dad but when i got home from work he was asleep lol. I'll leave him a note so he can read it b4 he goes to work tommorow, if he says yes (which i think he will) youll be hearing from me tommorow morning bro (on here) :D lates!<p>[ December 11, 2002: Message edited by: thebonestockkid ]
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

i might take it gotta talk to my parents
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

Hey Kav..<P>You can bring the car here if you still can, I got the OK from my dad this morning :D. You can PM if you want, I'll give you directions and stuff, just let me know what you wanna do... I'll pm you my number, you can call, i wont be home from 4-1030 at least tonight, but call anyway. Ttyl bro.<P>** lol cant PM you for some reason, heres my number - home 905-857-2274, cell 416-835-0810<BR>leave a message on the cell, i can get back to you at 8-830, thats when i get my break.<p>[ December 12, 2002: Message edited by: thebonestockkid ]
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”