Surrey = BAD area

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
airjordon_09

Re: Surrey = BAD area

Post by airjordon_09 »

Ya im 98% sure its morgan creek, our backyard is part of one of the greens, but that sounds familiar, so how is that part of surrey?
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by airjordon_09:
Ya im 98% sure its morgan creek, our backyard is part of one of the greens, but that sounds familiar, so how is that part of surrey?<hr></blockquote><p>Morgan Creek is down in south Surrey area around 32nd ave & 160th street. I've driven by it a few times, very nice looking. It's almost like a little gated community in its self. Do you get to play golf for free living there, I've never had a chance to play a round of golf yet on that course. You know what I mean... ;)
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

Ya its all gated off, but wasnt sure if it was still a bad area due to that fact, no we dont golf free but i have a membership so it doesnt really make a difference
JºrDôñ

gti_driven@hotmail.com
MX-West Car Club

Majority of all golf courses that have houses built around the course are gated. Its more of security measures to keep out bad people and to prevent crime. I can't remember if they had a security gaurd at the gate.<p>That would be sweet if you could golf for free. But having membership does have its perks, reduced green fees and you get first choice on tee times. :)
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

we golf as much as we want, its included in the membership fee's<p>
but back on track, is southern surrey like not as bad as other parts do you think?? thanks<p>[ May 29, 2003: Message edited by: airjordon_09 ]</p>
JºrDôñ

gti_driven@hotmail.com
MX-West Car Club

South Surrey is a pretty good area. Not as bad as the Whalley area in north Surrey and East Hastings area in Vancouver. Growing up and still work in East Van, I've pretty much seen it all and its not good. East Hastings (Main St & E. Hastings St) by far is the worst, keep your doors locked and windows rolled up. Its pretty scary sometimes driving through there. No matter where you live, there's gonna either be a little bit or a lot of crime. <p>Even though I live in Surrey now, I'll always be an East Vanner 4 Life.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
GMGQ

Post by GMGQ »

Wasn't there a study that said Surrey, BC has the highest auto crime rate in NORTH AMERICA? It's higher than LA. Sorry to hear man. At least you shouldn't be out of commission for too long, since there's not much body work to fix. :S
Gary Mui ( mx3style@shaw.ca )
Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://mx3slimvisors.2ya.com
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by GMGQ:
Wasn't there a study that said Surrey, BC has the highest auto crime rate in NORTH AMERICA? It's higher than LA. <hr></blockquote><p>oh ****ing great haha
JºrDôñ

gti_driven@hotmail.com
MX-West Car Club

Yeah, if you own a Honda or a Stang.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MX-West Car Club:
Yeah, if you own a Honda or a Stang.<hr></blockquote><p>i would dress in drag before i own either, haha
JºrDôñ

gti_driven@hotmail.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”