Surrey = BAD area

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Soulflare

Surrey = BAD area

Post by Soulflare »

Just a word of caution for ppl that park in Surrey or live there.... I was the unfortunate person and someone broke into my car ... stole my Deck....the theif was very professional i should say.... got in just by peeling off the rubber trim on the driver window ... my alarm went off but once he got in... he know exactly what to do... he popped the hood... looked for the siren and cut it... then took the deck .... I was parked there for work in BROAD day light... only for 3 hrs too...around 1-4pm...sigh... now that summer is coming every take EXTRA precaution.. lock up everything..... and DAM that theif!!!
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
MX-West Car Club

Re: Surrey = BAD area

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Sorry to hear that man, pretty s$%^&y. :( Whalley area in Surrey is the worst. Damn theives!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
pizzamr2

Post by pizzamr2 »

Try adding a second siren..or even a back up siren<p>I know it may not do much, but it will make his life a bit harder though..<p>In my mr2, I got wires coming out w/ metal tubes (almost like pipes).
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

soul. where di you park?
Soulflare

Post by Soulflare »

I parked at my work place's parking lot... across Xcaliber Bowling and Grill... if anyone knows where that is... its a big parking lot right beside the sky train station off Petillo Bridge... (spelling?) DAM THIEFTS AGAIN!!! This summer I'm definetly taking more precaution... pizza ur right i'm putting an Extra siren...and then maybe even a backup battery too. Club and regular alarm isn't enuff... BTW They stole my wheel lock key...sigh...trying to find a place to replace it... or will have to drill it off... :(
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
MX-West Car Club

Get ear bleeders for inside the car. Don't want to be in the car when it goes off, it's really loud. :eek:
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

where do you get ear bleeders?
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

I noticed someone tried to break into my car when I was down last year for the meet. I had my car in Surrey overnight and they tried ripping open my door latch.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

That area of surrey is pretty bad. That the Walley area. ...about the Sky train station by the bridge all the way up to Surrey Place is the "Sid Row" of surrey, all the creack house as stuff like that. but every area has it bad parts....look at east hasting in vancouver.
sapper

Post by sapper »

At least the people on east hastings in vancouver will ofer to watch your car for a few bucks, they usualy do a good job too!! I watched a bum who was given a fiver chase of some guy who was just LOOKING at a car. Never underestemate the will power of someone desperate fr cash,<p>"If you pay them, they will come!
I saw a street sign yesterday that said Caution! Children playing! so I slowed down. Then I thought Wait! I'm not afraid of children!
MX-West Car Club

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> where do you get ear bleeders? <hr></blockquote><p>Pretty much any stereo shop, you just have to ask them for it.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

im moving to surrey in august, but my house is right on the one golf coarse, its suburbian part of surrey, ****, with my neighbours cars around, i dont think anyone wants to touch a souped up mx-3 over sick bmw's and lincolns and ****, looks like my ride aint never leaving the garage
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Soulflare:
stole my Deck....<hr></blockquote><p>What kind of Deck did you have?
Soulflare

Post by Soulflare »

It was an Alpine MP3 player
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
MX-West Car Club

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by airjordon_09:
im moving to surrey in august, but my house is right on the one golf coarse, its suburbian part of surrey, ****, with my neighbours cars around, i dont think anyone wants to touch a souped up mx-3 over sick bmw's and lincolns and ****, looks like my ride aint never leaving the garage<hr></blockquote><p>Hey Airjordon, when in August will you be out here? Hope you can get out here in time for the all Mazda Meet. Your new place wouldn't happen to be at Morgan Creek golf course would it. That's the only one I know of in Surrey with houses.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”