Newest pics of my ride in yahoo group

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Show_MX

Re: Newest pics of my ride in yahoo group

Post by Show_MX »

I want to do the 5 speed swap, but there is no reason to do it when my tranny is still working. The problem I have is sitting in rush hour traffic every morning and afternoon. Not sure I'll like the 5 speed conversion but oh well, more points for me at shows...
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

Definately a yummy car Kevin ;) <P>very nice work!!!
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Hey kevin I was wondering can you make a custom intake just like yours for a 1.6l or do you know someone that can. I really want one like this and not the prm intake. I would really appreciate any info. Accurse I mean for money. <P> Image
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

hey kevin. how long was your mx-3 in the shop for the headlight conversion alone? did you get it painted the same day?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Show_MX

Post by Show_MX »

The intake is really easy to do. All you have to do is remove the stock airbox, go to home depot or Lowe's and pick up some PVC piping. Make sure you get the straight pipe, a 90 elbow and a 45 and some plumbing connections (black Rubber things). Then, cut the straight pipe to the length you want making sure you put the MAF in between the t/b and the air filter and you are all set.<P>As for the h/l conversion, it took 2 weeks for that, the hood scoop, and repainting from the doors forward.
fictionaldaydream

I'm really horrible when it comes to building stuff. I know it might be easy but I SUCK at this stuff. If you could make this I buy it for like $50. :D
Show_MX

Post by Show_MX »

I'll tell you what. I'm getting rid of my intake in a couple of weeks. If you can hold off, I'll get with one of the other guys with the I-4 and check to make sure it fits. If it does, All you will have to do is paypal me the money it costs for shipping and it's yours. Just keep in touch with me through email.
fictionaldaydream

Yeah, thanks my email is fictionaldaydream@hotmail.com. I can hold off I been waiting for awhile already to find one.
fictionaldaydream

Hey so how did you do at hot import nights. I found this at importculture.com. Still nicer then ever and getting better everyday. :D Image
novadoc

Post by novadoc »

How much did that conversion cost?
NoVa<p>Image

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”