Newest pics of my ride in yahoo group

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Show_MX

Newest pics of my ride in yahoo group

Post by Show_MX »

Under Members/kevin gettens<BR>or check out my website <A HREF="http://mx-3.freeservers.com" TARGET=_blank>http://mx-3.freeservers.com</A>
DVH

Re: Newest pics of my ride in yahoo group

Post by DVH »

Very cool Kevin!!!<P>Love the Civic headlights, pretty slick conversion, i never thought about it before! looks awesome! And that hood scoop is SICK!! lol<P>Is ur car auto???? if it is, evert think about converting it to a 5 speed??<P>anyways,very cool, later bro! :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Tman

Post by Tman »

PHAT RIDE!!!! Compliments. :D
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

You got some cool pictures, I think I have one of your pictures on my website already.
Pac Man

Post by Pac Man »

Your Ride is f---ing AMAZING DON"T CARE BEST f---ing RIDE I"VE EVERY SEE LOVE THE LIGHTS :D :D :D
Why go when you can SHOW!!!!! :)
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

This is your car right?<P> Image
Show_MX

Post by Show_MX »

That's it LOL, that's from Pigeon Forge last year. I guess my car has come a long way since then. <BR>Thanks for the compliments everyone.<BR>--> DVH, I'm gonna do the 5 speed hopefully once the auto tranny blows up.
Tman

Post by Tman »

I just moved from Macon, Ga. Too bad I didn't know about all yall Mxers in ATL.
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

Hey.. So you have a automatic transmission cool Cuz I need to know.. what time.. Is it from a mx6 Cuz.. the one from the mx3 can not handle all the torque from the 2.5l so.. I need to know what type you have!<P>Thanks!
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Hey Kevin I swear that old picture I had that up as my wallpaper a few times. I love that snapshot and your car is so sweet then you are doing something totally different and putting a wrx hood scoop. Who would've ever thought. Keep up the amazing work. :D
Show_MX

Post by Show_MX »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sinistral:<BR><STRONG>Hey.. So you have a automatic transmission cool Cuz I need to know.. what time.. Is it from a mx6 Cuz.. the one from the mx3 can not handle all the torque from the 2.5l so.. I need to know what type you have!<P>Thanks!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I am still using the 1.8 tranny and not having too many problems. I plan on getting the MX-6 tranny at some point but for right now, no need for it.
Show_MX

Post by Show_MX »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fictionaldaydream:<BR><STRONG>Hey Kevin I swear that old picture I had that up as my wallpaper a few times. I love that snapshot and your car is so sweet then you are doing something totally different and putting a wrx hood scoop. Who would've ever thought. Keep up the amazing work. :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>LOL, thanks for the compliments again. I'm trying to keep things simple but original and so far it seems to be working.
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

thats a phat a-- car.do you have new rims now?<p>[ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: williamtauch ]
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevin Gettens:<BR><STRONG><BR>--> DVH, I'm gonna do the 5 speed hopefully once the auto tranny blows up.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That's what I am planning and waiting for as well. As soon as my current auto tranny blows up I am going to swap a manual in instead of rebuilding the auto.
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I didn't know kevin and andrew car is auto. I thought mostly they where manual. Not saying its bad or anything. I don't think I could ever go back to auto. :D

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”