Everyone with lowering springs, post pics please

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Everyone with lowering springs, post pics please

Post by Custommx3 »

They are rare and difficult to find, I got them from a friend who bought a GS, because he wrecked his RS. Unfortunatley... I dont have 1 sorry
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Ebucks....sorry i read the post above yours that said they had the Jamex 2 inch drop..my bad, i confused the two posts!! THe thing is i want to avoid the 400 dollars for coil overs. AT one time i bought the intrax "1.75" springs but was not satisfied at all. SO now im trying to find some diff springs that i can buy for around 200 and get a satisfactory drop. Thanks.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Mx3man, I got them for about $200 USD, but I know 'a guy'. Ya know what I mean! :D <p>one
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

JAMEX only made springs for the MX-3 with a 1.75" drop. I bought my Jamex's right before they went out of business... so you cant get them anymore. :confused:
I really like them and the ride quality is awesome. I have an RS and they dropped the front about 2 inches or so after settling. The back, however only dropped like .75 inches or so. I still like the look and I am one of the lowest MX-3's in Georgia. Sometimes in the front it looks like I am tucking some tire!<p>Anyway- here are the pics. Sorry for the size.
Image<p>and my favorite...
See my webpage for more pics...
Perrys' MX-3 Page
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
anjin1982

Post by anjin1982 »

so whats the best price for a nice ride/lower effect?
http://members.cardomain.com/anjin1982
Maintaining my MX-3 in it's natural beauty state...Although i love the modded one's!!!
anjin1982

Post by anjin1982 »

sorry so everyone got coilover kits im looking for just springs? or should i just save up for the kit?
Maintaining my MX-3 in it's natural beauty state...Although i love the modded one's!!!
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

DUde ive been trying to find some good springs that have a drastic drop but havent been able to yet. I'm thinking the best way is to get the coil overs.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
anjin1982

Post by anjin1982 »

damn so its coilover(more overtime!) :(
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

My thoughts exactly....
My Cardomain site
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Come on guys i know there is more of you out there that have lowering springs with pics...
My Cardomain site
fabius_l

Post by fabius_l »

I'll post a pic a soon as I get my camera back. She's got G-Max springs on standard shocks with a 40 mil. drop. I find the ride fantastic only large potholes are really noticed and the handling is so much better than standard I can keep up with my friends GT4 on my favourite stretch of road.
Part number: 30 MA 07
'92 MX3 1.8 V6
G-MAX 40mm lowering springs
'91 AZ3 1.5 35mm drop +V6 stryt brace.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

g-max springs?? never head of 'em...how much were they and where did u get 'em?
My Cardomain site

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”