How much should I lower my MX?

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
MX-3 Extreme

Re: How much should I lower my MX?

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Totally Understand your point cause there is a lot of companys out there that sell their product and don't really specify how their warranty work or how it will affect the ride height or perfomance.Good thing my car is a sponsored show car or I would have to pay way more attention to warranty and how company's use their products with others.<P>Thanks<BR>Killer Mx3
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KillerMX3:<BR><STRONG>Totally Understand your point cause there is a lot of companys out there that sell their product and don't really specify how their warranty work or how it will affect the ride height or perfomance.Good thing my car is a sponsored show car or I would have to pay way more attention to warranty and how company's use their products with others.<P>Thanks<BR>Killer Mx3</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Show car... which means you're gonna make money for them. All the more reason that they will tell you what you want to hear.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
Tman

Post by Tman »

Nice Nice rims 187Q
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Just as another form of confidence in the Apex springs. I have the 2" drop in my MX-3 and the ride is fantastic. I was really pleased with the fact that it doesnt ride rough. I would definitely suggest the Apex springs over anything else. I've heard you have to be careful with coil-overs as they can cease on you if you don't adjust them frequently.[img]http://C:\My%20Documents\stacey.jpg[/img]
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MazdaGirl:<BR><STRONG>Just as another form of confidence in the Apex springs. I have the 2" drop in my MX-3 and the ride is fantastic. I was really pleased with the fact that it doesnt ride rough. I would definitely suggest the Apex springs over anything else. I've heard you have to be careful with coil-overs as they can cease on you if you don't adjust them frequently.[img]http://C:\My%20Documents\stacey.jpg[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>they might not ride rough, but i bet youre cornering on the bumpstops....just my 2 cents [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”