How many with NOS???

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
MX-3 Extreme

Re: How many with NOS???

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

my greddy turbo was givin to me by a sponsor of my car called Custom Total Auto and they are going make her work and work well to be different at shows and at the track.You will see after the car come out from winter sleeping and with be at everyshow next year and track time. I am not sure on total cost just because there will be lots to add while doing the project.<P>Killer Mx3
texmx3

Post by texmx3 »

what wheel is coming on your garrett turbo cuse if it is the one i have seen you will not be surprsing to many people that you think you will. they are five here in san antonio mx3 with the so called greedy turbo and inter cooler but go for it and have fun my garrett turbo will be done after a year of hybernating with a good healthy shot of nos to boot.
mx3weasel

Post by mx3weasel »

a question for all those who actually have NOS in there cars, how long does a bottle usually last u on average, i know it lasts sumthin like 3 min of straight running but how often do u get your tank filled and how much does it cost u in Canadian funds.<BR>thanks
<B>¤Wé§릤<P>95 Red GS V6 5-spd<BR>Stock for now.</B>
Spetznaz

Post by Spetznaz »

I was told by a VENOM rep. that their computerized nos kit will NOT work for a standard MX. Something to do with the computer. To bad. I heard the NOS made nos kit it really good. Does anyone have it out there ?
Suspension Techniques lowering kit, front and rear strut braces, Ractive cold air intake, 16" wheels with 215/40's, full cat back custom Tanabe Racing Medallion exhaust. Custom Competion stereo, full interior purple neon lighting.

Return to “Forced Induction”