How many with NOS???

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

How many with NOS???

Post by cjthor »

Hey fellow squeezers!!<BR> I just wanted to know who else is runnin NOS and what shot u got. I am currently upgrading to a 75 shot. I already changed fuel pumps and am ready to go. Thirteens here we come!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Bri94GS

Re: How many with NOS???

Post by Bri94GS »

What's up man? What size shot do you think my GS can handle? And what else do i need to upgrade?? Is there a kit you'd recommend?? You're the only NOS'd mx-3 i seen posting, so i guess asking you is my best bet...thanks bro
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
white fish

Post by white fish »

I want it but before I get it <BR>Is there any places in Toronto to get it???
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Sup Bri,<BR> You can probably run a 50 shot with no prob. If you go anything more you will need to change your fuel pump. For a fifty shot you should bump your timing back about two degrees. Get NGK V groove plugs. Dont bother with Platinum because it doesnt work well with NOS. As for the kit you should get a NOS kit. They are a lil cheaper and they keep it simple. I will look for the part number for ya.. Have fun. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bri94GS:<BR><STRONG>What's up man? What size shot do you think my GS can handle? And what else do i need to upgrade?? Is there a kit you'd recommend?? You're the only NOS'd mx-3 i seen posting, so i guess asking you is my best bet...thanks bro</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

Thanks...drop me an email..<P>TwistedMentalz00@aol.com or hit me with an IM
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
ddmalcore

Post by ddmalcore »

what about the venom computerized system? can you get it for the mx?
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

I am running a 125hp shot of nos to my mx. it is a sohc 4cyl. I can run this much because i have a wet system. this involves 4 fogger nozzles all pumping nitrous and additional fuel into the intake. So far the only thing that is going is the clutch, not a ping, knock or rattle. a real kick in the pants when at WOT. just a play toy till the real monster comes out.
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

I'm thinkin about ZEX mainly b/c of the arm and disarm switch, which i dont think NOS has (please correct me if i'm wronge). I've got a racing fairness ethical dilema when it comes to nitrious so the switch helps me reason it.
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hello,<BR> Yes.. NOS systems have an arming switch. There are two slots where buttons go on each side of the emergency brake handle. This is where I have my arming switch and my purge button. It looks pretty cool there! <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shady469:<BR><STRONG>I'm thinkin about ZEX mainly b/c of the arm and disarm switch, which i dont think NOS has (please correct me if i'm wronge). I've got a racing fairness ethical dilema when it comes to nitrious so the switch helps me reason it.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

the zex kit is lovely
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
Esper

Post by Esper »

how often do you guys use it? do you only press the arm switch when at the track or when you're racing someone? or do you use it fairly regularly just driving around town, like any time you'd use full throttle?
Dude.
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

I am running a 80 shot of nitrous and the car loves it, I also have a ton of motor work done including, intake,6AL MSD with window swith controller for the nitrous,I aslo have unorthadox cam gears and Pulleys,PAxton racing stand alone fuel regulating system and paxton racing fuel pump working with the stock fuel pump to increase only when needed.I have all steel braided lining and apex-I custom catback exhaust,NGK wiring, external MSD Blaster 2 coil for spark and much more. I love my juice,it helps against my honda buddy's. The way I see it, If the car is your babe then bottle feed it. <P>Killer Mx3

Post by Guest »

Question for Mark.<P>Do you have a RS or GS model?<P>Thanks
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

I have a rs 1.6 motor with 30000km on it.Just getting ready for a greddy turbo install with greddy intercooler.<P>Killer mx3
mixmastermark

Post by mixmastermark »

man how much is the greedy turbo gunna cost ya , and what do u have to do to change it to turbo ??

Return to “Forced Induction”