CARBON FIBER HOODS GROUP BUY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Sean Mandell

Re: CARBON FIBER HOODS GROUP BUY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Post by Sean Mandell »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cjthor:

I would be careful with your speculation there buddy. If you don't know the facts I wouldnt accuse anyone of something. Yes I got two hoods. U dont thing that EVERYONE else that has done group buys in the past got a discount on their stuff? Gimme a break man. I LOST money on the group buys. With people using paypal I had to throw in about 60 bucks and then overnighting money cost 20 bucks a pop.<p>[ April 23, 2003: Message edited by: cjthor ]
<hr></blockquote><p>I would do the same, it is not crime but an opportunity. I wish you didn't charge so much for us Canadians or you would have a lot more business.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nvrsrndr:
<p>I would do the same, it is not crime but an opportunity. I wish you didn't charge so much for us Canadians or you would have a lot more business.<hr></blockquote><p>You wish "I" wouldnt charge so much?? Its not my fault that shipping is more to Canada. Go with the other guy that is going to make them for Canadians. If you look at the pricing its going to be almost the same to get them from me than it is from him. Why does "he" have to charge so much?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
MX34u

Post by MX34u »

Speak it Jarid Speak It. I think I speak for everyone when I say "we" appreciate what you have done for "all of us" Thanks
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cjthor:
<p>You wish "I" wouldnt charge so much?? Its not my fault that shipping is more to Canada. Go with the other guy that is going to make them for Canadians. If you look at the pricing its going to be almost the same to get them from me than it is from him. Why does "he" have to charge so much?<hr></blockquote><p> David is quoted a price from the dealer and this happens to be the same price my friend paid for his civic c/f hood at the same dealer. <p> :shrug:
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nvrsrndr:
<p>I would do the same, it is not crime but an opportunity. I wish you didn't charge so much for us Canadians or you would have a lot more business.<hr></blockquote><p>Pffffff, whats your deal man?? sheesh.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

<p> David is quoted a price from the dealer and this happens to be the same price my friend paid for his civic c/f hood at the same dealer. <p> :shrug: <hr></blockquote><p>Hey at least Jarid actually is reliable. I didn't get a CF hood the first time around, but I bought tail-lights from him, and i'm planning on getting a CF hood the 2nd time.... hasn't this Dave guy been "planning" for these "amazing colored CF hoods that you have seen on civics from the same company for the same price" for about 2 months now? What's your deal man - Jarid started this - don't **** with the creator!
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<p> David is quoted a price from the dealer and this happens to be the same price my friend paid for his civic c/f hood at the same dealer. <p> :shrug: <hr></blockquote><p> I was quoted a price from the dealer and it happens to be the same price that they sell the same style hoods on ebay for :shrug:
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
maldo

Post by maldo »

Man you guys are a bunch of whiny little *****es! Jarid did good by his group buy, and no, at that price he would not have made any money. If you want to deal with Jarid on the next GB that he organizes then do so, if you want to deal with David on this groupbuy then do so. Shipping costs to Canada are almost half the price of the hood so if you are Canadian it only makes sense to keep overall costs down. If you are American, shipping from Jarid is more affordable.<p>Why is the maturity level on this list equal to that of a 2 year old? This is a win-win situation, if you disagree with CF hoods being made in TWO seperate countries then don't post here. This is for those interested in David's GB.<p> :mad: Same old crap with you guys.
MX3BOMB

Post by MX3BOMB »

so help me out here what am i lookin at for the price of the c/f hood
MrMX3

Post by MrMX3 »

so how much is the hood SHIPPED?
Mike
1993 MX-3 GS
2.5l KL-ZE
My Cardomain Page
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

MrMx3 to have the hood shipped to you with $600 dollars insurance it will be $69.53 and you will recive it in 2 business days...from the day shipped....that is ontop of the price of the hood.
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

ok this is the list of ppl that are interested:
-me obviously
-marlon
-maldo
-mazdasport
-mx3man83
-nvrsrndr
-mx3bomb
-mrmx3
-t-rose
-rybo
now this is just a list of those who have shown interest on the hoods if you want to be confirmed post and let me know that you actually want a hood and i need the deposit b4 they will start prodution on the hoods<p>[ April 26, 2003: Message edited by: David Witherow ]</p>
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

you can now pay me by pay pal if you want the e-mail address is wes_x@hotmail.com
jeffg

Post by jeffg »

i'm in for sure. can i write a cheque for the deposit?
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

David, im in for sure. I was the one who called you the other day and woke you up..the one from arizona...as long as the shipping is still what you told me im in for sure and will send the deposit as soon as you confirm the shipping has not changed...
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “Appearance”