TopMix GTR spoiler

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Andrew_Pakula

Re: TopMix GTR spoiler

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

One of the reasons why it is so difficult to install is because it is actually a 4 piece spoiler, fitting them all together properly is the hard part.
Sparky75

Post by Sparky75 »

my car appears to have one of those hatch garnish things and a spoiler as well, i will get a pic of it, how do you post pictures?
My MX-3 (Presso Eunos) 93 spec Right hand drive.<BR>Mods..<BR>Sullivan racing Alluminium Race Pedals.<BR>17x7" MB Molini Alloys with 215/40/17 tyres.<BR>Glass headlight/one smashed :(<BR>PRM Intake Kit.<BR>Front Strut Brace.<BR>Erebuni Bodykit & GTR Rear Spoiler on the way.
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

andrew if you take the hatch garnish off wont there be an ugly metal plate in the way?i have my gtr spoiler assembled but it is to small for the car...do i have to get it molded? can you give me the measurements of your gtr spoiler?thanks<p>[ August 09, 2002: Message edited by: williamtauch ]
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

no it's mad easy to install a spoiler just make sure you have those things they call T-Strips they make lining the holes up simple ive installed a couple myself.
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

Bolt to Bolt = 44.25"<BR>Spoiler Length = 48.5"<BR>Spoiler Height = 10"<P>that is my spoiler size.i tried it on and it wont fit.do i have to have it molded on?i will posted up pics 2mmorrow
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

ok guys im going to post up pics 2morrow for sure....my battery is dead though!!!!
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

um.okay i can show you guys the pics but i dont have a server to upload it to.geocities just takes to long and sometimes wont let me upload pics.so if you want to see it please tell me.i need help installing it to,my hatch garnish just arrived today
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Email me the pictures, I can take a look.
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

i sent you the pics.it has the oem spoiler on,i will take it off and send more pics of it with out the oem spoiler.thanks

Return to “Appearance”