LED Washer Nozzle Lights... a Yay, or a Nay?...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
fictionaldaydream

Re: LED Washer Nozzle Lights... a Yay, or a Nay?...

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I don't know to many people have them. I see them on a daily routine. Two of my friends have them, they sell them everywhere soon even at walmart I bet, they already sell tireflys. :D
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

any of you care explain how these and tireflys arent the exact same thing... rice [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
justin h

Post by justin h »

Basically, I see them as additions to your car when you can't afford anything else. I think that is why they're generally on shitty cars, along with lots of chrome and small/cheap knock-off wheels.
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Hey sonic burger if you knew that it's just to show how much they are around you wouldn't ask a stupid question. It was just to show that tireflys sell at walmart already. :eek:
Josh Fxcking Blair

Post by Josh Fxcking Blair »

I don't see why people like these gay things. They're totally rice. Why pimp out your car at Autozone? Why don't you do something to your car that matters?
My anti-drug is <I>bourbon</I>.
justin h

Post by justin h »

Technically I don't think you can pimp out your car at Autozone (or Walmart for that matter). But, I don't think they understand that. <P>If someone wants to make their car look like all those 80s 4 door rusted and dented honda accords (or grand ams, buicks, and cavaliers) with cool washer lights, neons, and lots of chrome then more power to you. <P>I'll just keep my laughing to myself... (and my friends, and everyone else with a NICE looking car) :p
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

to each his own...<BR>if you just want some chrome on your car its a good place to start i guess, but our cars don't have any chrome to begin with. if you had a silver mx and wanted them to blend w/ the hood i could understand<P>i wouldn't buy them, but lots of people enjoy theirs.
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Guest »

if u like em get em..don't listen to what other people think..in my opinion they r rice, but each to his own..i am sure people will find somethings i like rice to..
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Personally I don't like them too much.<P>I have never really thought they look good on cars, in fact I think it's like of annoying.<P>Considering I sometimes see the most run down rusty old civics having them on their cars is maybe a sign you shouldn't join this "fad".<P>If you do put them on your car be perpared to hear lots of people calling your car rice.
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

anyone can ask Andrew or i about the old damn Tercel's and the freeking Lincoln LANDYAGHTS with those stupid lights.. ala Pine Valley
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
DVH

Post by DVH »

hahahha, maybe people think my car is rice, but no one has said it yet! lol! oh yeah this doesn't open the floor up to u guys to call my ride RICE! haha! jokes. I have the white ones, i like the white LED 's , i think they look good on my car, all the lights on my car are white, so looks pretty good, well i think....<BR>i was thinking about hooking them up to my turn signals though, so they only come on when i turn...but im not sure.<BR>but i have to admit, i see alot of sh*t boxes with these little blue lights on their hood, looks pretty stupid......<BR>later [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4

Return to “Appearance”