Custom Grill

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Esper

Re: Custom Grill

Post by Esper »

i think he means the chin spoiler.
Dude.
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

hey man why grill so close to the front of bumper what you do cut to were the front of the hollow bar started were it would have left you a hole on the sides.i have the same grill but i just filled the holes on the side so the grill is in deep .
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

hey man why grill so close to the front of bumper what you do cut to were the front of the hollow bar started were it would have left you a hole on the sides.i have the same grill but i just filled the holes on the side so the grill is in deep .if you want to see pix i have pix posted in alarm/car stereo forum under alarm lights
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Vizual - Yeah, I was talking about the lip spoiler...how come you don't have one? I thought you had the GS?
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canadian_ice:<BR><STRONG>Vizual - Yeah, I was talking about the lip spoiler...how come you don't have one? I thought you had the GS?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I do have a GS, the peeps that had it before me took it off I guess. It didn't have one when I bought it.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NEVER ENUFF CUSTOMS:<BR><STRONG> hey man why grill so close to the front of bumper what you do cut to were the front of the hollow bar started were it would have left you a hole on the sides.i have the same grill but i just filled the holes on the side so the grill is in deep .if you want to see pix i have pix posted in alarm/car stereo forum under alarm lights </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Dood, no offence my man, but you need to speak english. That whole thing meant nothing to me. I couldn't understand it for s---. Sorry dood.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><STRONG><P>Dood, no offence my man, but you need to speak english. That whole thing meant nothing to me. I couldn't understand it for s---. Sorry dood.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Aight man I'll make this easy for you look at mine in the car stereo/alarm forum under alarm light install mine is diff than you'rs is.

Return to “Appearance”