has anyone done a tail light conversion?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Travis83

Re: has anyone done a tail light conversion?

Post by Travis83 »

Dude im sorry but those things are just sooo ugly...why would you want to do that to your car? :roll:
****F.U.B.A.R. SINCE 03/30/02****<P>Blaze Red w/white racing stripes<BR>FX Designs Body Kit<BR>52" Aerospeed Aluminum Spoiler<BR>18X7.5 Konig Imagine Wheels<BR>Red underbody kit<BR>Blacklights inside
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Well I guess that is a matter of openion... But personally I think that they are cool as hell. And I am sure they will look even better once they are on. I think that it is pretty crappy that someone can put so much into something and make it turn out so good.. and then you always have the people who still have to put their negetive .02 in... :roll:
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrsOzx:<BR><STRONG>Well I guess that is a matter of openion... But personally I think that they are cool as hell. And I am sure they will look even better once they are on. I think that it is pretty crappy that someone can put so much into something and make it turn out so good.. and then you always have the people who still have to put their negetive .02 in... :roll:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ya know, there aint a damn thing you can do that will please 100% of the population. And it sux that the peeps that don't like it are the ones that give their "two cents". Oh well
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
codene

Post by codene »

i think theyre sweet. please sell them to me :) i have no car knowledge to do something like that myself but i would pay for someone else too
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mail_cory_here" TARGET=_blank>Codenes Car</A>
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Travis83:<BR><STRONG>Dude im sorry but those things are just sooo ugly...why would you want to do that to your car? :roll:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well thats all a matter of opinion, whe n you see them Im sure you'll change your mind. I want my car custom, and different than all mx-3's. Well, they look bad in that pic anyways, hell it was a 30 second photoshop job just to show the idea. <BR>I really dont care if anyone doesnt like them, they are on my car. I'll be the one with the attention and the trophys.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by codene:<BR><STRONG>i think theyre sweet. please sell them to me :) i have no car knowledge to do something like that myself but i would pay for someone else too</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>These things wont be cheap if you want the LED's, 120 bucks for 4 bulbs is expensive. I may have to use standard bulbs.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG><P>These things wont be cheap if you want the LED's, 120 bucks for 4 bulbs is expensive. I may have to use standard bulbs.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Barry, I think that would still look tight with just some red bulbs in place of the LED's. Gotsta post a pic yo
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

well..<BR>it looks like I wont be able to do any this weekend, my friend is going out of town friday night, and sturday Im going to see Linkin Park. He suggested today that we work on it during the week some so I may can next week. Tommarow Im going to my parents house to get my tailllights from my GS so we can form the lenses. I'll post pics as soon as I can.
MA12KOS

Post by MA12KOS »

if ur thinkin of doing a conversion use the supra tailights. they already have the same shape. you just have to bondo the sides. the supra headlights also fit fight. Im in the process of getting it on. ill try to get pics to you. the skyline tailights are huge when you actually see them. it will be hard to convert it.
codene

Post by codene »

i still want to buy them!!!
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mail_cory_here" TARGET=_blank>Codenes Car</A>
marsinner

Post by marsinner »

where do I get the Supra lights? i found a pair of black dark ones for a 98, at 150 US is that a good deal?
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marsinner:<BR><STRONG>where do I get the Supra lights? i found a pair of black dark ones for a 98, at 150 US is that a good deal?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ya pretty good they usally go from 150-200
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
white fish

Post by white fish »

this is strange I was working on the same thing a couple months ago but the lexan got too many bubles in it for me to use it then I got side tracked with buying a house but I was plaining on starting up again<P>what are you doing for the turn and reverse lights?

Return to “Appearance”