car accident

Other - General Mazda Discussions
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

post when they take place....I wouldnt mind coming out to watch some fellow mx'ers race
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

good to hear that your doing better man, i dont know what id do if someone hit me now, i think id kill .
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
snellgrove

Post by snellgrove »

man, in the UK you don't get the choice of keeping the car, work done on it or not! the ins company gets the value of the car, (trade value! not even what you insured it for..) and then if the damage costs more than that to repair, thats it... it becomes their property, they write it off and pay you the trade value of the car..

not to mention you pay through the nose to have a car like an MX-3, man.. insurance in the UK f**king sucks.
1997, Silver, V6
snellgrove

Post by snellgrove »

Hey thats good to hear the car (and you ;) ) are still in one piece, and being repaired 8)
1997, Silver, V6
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

This may be the best thing to ever happen to you
Sue the insurance company, tell them you are having bad nightmares about the crash
Tell them that everytime you get inside your car you get flash backs
Tell them that your back hurts

You can get as much as $40k off of them!
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

I was going to get as much as $100K after I got rear-ended. You can imagine what I saw my car turning into. But instead I got screwed. Bubba had no insurance, and I still have a messed up back.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

This may be the best thing to ever happen to you
Sue the insurance company, tell them you are having bad nightmares about the crash
Tell them that everytime you get inside your car you get flash backs
Tell them that your back hurts
And people wonder why and complain about insurance rates being so high priced. :roll:

Tunes67
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

well put as usual, Tunes 8)
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???

Return to “General Mazda”