car accident

Other - General Mazda Discussions
DavidOS

car accident

Post by DavidOS »

lady smashed into my back, while i was at a red light. Witness said she didnt even stop and was doing about 60kph, my head is killing me my back is hurting, cops took statements ....

I stopped at the red lights, 5-10 seconds later smash... i blacked out i think for a few seconds from impact then woke up in the middle of the intersection thinking what the ff**** is the light green am i supposed to be going? i looked up and it was red.
Took me awhile to get out of the car. lady couldnt find her insurance details and she had a child seat in the back that was all ****ed up so its not even hooked up right. (thank god that there was no child in there)
i htink i have a concusion im dizzy and sore... and now i cant goto bed :mad: :crying: :rant2:
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Grants
BANNED Member

Re: car accident

Post by Grants »

Thats everyones worst nightmare... not knowing its coming so you can't do a thing about it.

Hope you're ok. Sounds like it could've been worse. Now that you'll be ok, how bad is the car?
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Glad to here you're alright and hope you have a speedy recovery. Hopefully her insurance company will hook you up good, you said you needed a paint job, now you'll prolly get it! :2thumbsup:
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

It sucks, bro. I've always been in good shape, but ever since I got rear-ended I've had problems with my back; prob. a lifetime thing. Hope yours isn't as bad. I also hope all goes well w/ the insurance. I got screwed (idiot had no insurance). Good luck and get well...
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

update after i inspected it this morning and filed my insurance claims, i noticed the car has crumple dents just behing the passenger and driver doors closer towards the roof... this ***** hit me harder then i thought.... rear bumper needs replacing, paint job and rust job coming, rear suspension needs replacing... ill recommend tockico blues i guess, rear brakes are squeeking so... maybe some brembos.

my neck is killing me my tailbone is bruised to all hell and head still feels funny.

ps. i have exams in the morning
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

WOW... hope the insurance company doesn't total out your car. Sounds like she hit you really hard. That is insane. Hopefully there isn't any perminent damage to you. Good luck...
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

thanks for the kind words guys... my injuries are healing... my neck still feels funny when i bend it certain ways.

They gave me a mazda 3 to drive around which is kinda nice.

papa roached

Post by papa roached »

i been in the same situation man, but i saw it coming and couldnt avoid it....hope ya get better man
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

talk about stress, after all the work ive put into my car... now they are talking about writing it off:( i called them and said i dont think thats a good idea

DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

i spoke to the estimator he quoted just over 3000$
he said enough to write off on the low end.

But he then said seeing as youve put alot of work into it its better to keep it :D merry xmas SWEEET!!!

marcus2966

Sucks

Post by marcus2966 »

Sucks dude...
Roll with it or get rolled over mother%@#er!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_img_a/478582_8_full.jpg
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

Updates?
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

update

Car is in great condition, ZE runs better then ever:).
My health is good ive returned to gym, Muai Thai and Jiu Jitsu, Car needs a few parts put in as they have been sitting in the garage until it warms up a bit more,

the underdrive pulley, new sway bar end links with sway bar, valve seal gaskets, new short shifter, i love tuning cars especially one this good and fun to drive, valve seal gaskets.

Also join LASC the racing club here who will get me hooked up to get my racing liscenece for events here in ontario, so the mx3ZE will represent :)

thanks for asking bro :lol:

mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

nice to hear that youre keeping car and youre healing
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mazdubber

Post by mazdubber »

If you do any SOLO 1's I'll see ya there. We'll probably end up in the same class. If thats the case your in trouble. :2thumbsup:
92 GS
'Stock'... :twisted:

Return to “General Mazda”