more compresion from a 32 volt vacumn engine

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
MOSES

Re: more compresion from a 32 volt vacumn engine

Post by MOSES »

Ok........
The forced air into the engine was filtered with some small mesh, the forced air was only forced up untill about 2300 rpm, after that it kinda got in the way, i dont need people telling me about my engine, i know much about it and know what will hurt it and wont hurt it, thanks for the feedback and thanks for the peoples info who want to show off their knowledge.
But any way for those who want more info, im still here
I've been so unsatisfied with my car since I joined mx3.com.
Seeing all the body kits, rims and engine swaps makes me want to spend all my student loans on my car.
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

Originally posted by MOSES:
im still here
I figured they would have banned ya by now as a gimmach.. what brand of vaccum cleaner did you pull it out of? Any particular model i am curious what there CFM ratings are..
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

But any way for those who want more info, im still here
so why aren't you answering my questions???
:( ------------------------------------------------

Do you have the dyno sheet - before and after to show? and pics of it? what model of vaccum cleaner?
----------------------------------------------
:driver:
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
Rope04

Post by Rope04 »

Typhoonk....I think he was cleaning his car oneday when BANG!!!!....he felt the Power of HOOVER.....Jus messing with you MOSES....Really dude, your wasting your time with it....TRUST ME....CRAP WILL BUILD UP IN YOUR ENGINE UNLESS YOU USE AN OIL BASED FILTERING DEVICE TO ACTUALLY CATCH PARTICLES AS SMALL AS 30-40 like a K&N Filter or anything similar MICRONS....thats D@mn small....but may not be for a lil while though...I'm Telling you this beacuse if your turning your car Ricey...That's Still the property of MX-3.com if your memeber...We should have a say so in this buddy, we try not to become RICEY CIVICS though some aren't....But thats a MX-3 you have and cherrish it and make it something it's meant for (like a nice street car/ Race car, NOT RICE CAR) k Jus trying to help because you are making a mistake
Ferrari Red w/silver Metallic 92' Mx-3 GsR: Blown 5 Built motors from my past project and am going to N/A for a while as I get use to Megasquirt for proper tuning then may boost....TT setups have too much lag and too low of a power output for the rpm range i sought....Single is better and may do that in future...New project is custom Alum Mani/ with 3-4" runners...NO ?'s about my previous setup I don't want anyone to waste as Much $$$$$$ as I did...listen to BabyBlue and the those guys and go with thier F/I setups
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

Originally posted by Rope:
I'm Telling you this beacuse if your turning your car Ricey...That's Still the property of MX-3.com if your memeber...We should have a say so in this buddy, we try not to become RICEY CIVICS though some aren't....But thats a MX-3 you have and cherrish it and make it something it's meant for (like a nice street car/ Race car, NOT RICE CAR) k Jus trying to help because you are making a mistake
Out with idependant thought, in with a subordinate hierarchy forum!!! We will crown Rope king, and he and only he will have the ability to authorize anything that we do to our cars.

:roll:

<small>[ July 23, 2004, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: MX3-Freak ]</small>
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
Rope04

Post by Rope04 »

I Really DIdn't mena anything by that Mx-3freak.....i just hate to see him do something that'll blow his engine or something....But you know what.....Do what u want kid....I shouldn't have a say so in this foroum..Just another rice one
Ferrari Red w/silver Metallic 92' Mx-3 GsR: Blown 5 Built motors from my past project and am going to N/A for a while as I get use to Megasquirt for proper tuning then may boost....TT setups have too much lag and too low of a power output for the rpm range i sought....Single is better and may do that in future...New project is custom Alum Mani/ with 3-4" runners...NO ?'s about my previous setup I don't want anyone to waste as Much $$$$$$ as I did...listen to BabyBlue and the those guys and go with thier F/I setups
MOSES

Post by MOSES »

thanks for all the feedback on my mini project, um to typhoonk, um sorry man do data on paper , um as for the brand name, it was a clark vacuum engine, um , no damage to the car was done, just kept it in for about 20 min, for the people who are half telling me off about it, dudes stay calm, it was cool, and i have much respect your knowledge and concern,
i love these cars and want to keep it for a nice while , so thanks all, and im still...still here
Seeing all the body kits, rims and engine swaps makes me want to spend all my student loans on my car.
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

thanks for all the feedback on my mini project, um to typhoonk, um sorry man do data on paper , um as for the brand name, it was a clark vacuum engine, um , no damage to the car was done, just kept it in for about 20 min, for the people who are half telling me off about it, dudes stay calm, it was cool, and i have much respect your knowledge and concern,
i love these cars and want to keep it for a nice while , so thanks all, and im still...still here
I am curious what type of wiring was nessesary to get everything to function properly? was it a lways on thing?
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
MOSES

Post by MOSES »

i wired it strait from the fuse box, because i already had fog lights wired up, so i disconnected the lights, used the pos. wire from the box and had a ground wire straiht to the battery, i had a switch ready, because like i said i had it for the lights.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

32V? on a 12V system?

suggestion, pull it off.
MOSES

Post by MOSES »

less volts good, more volts bad, it was totally safe man, and its not 12 volts, its 14, the battery is 12, the charging system is 14, and dudes, i already told you, i had it on the car less then a half an hour, it was a "mini" project,
but thanks for expessing you concern

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”