2 Fast 2 Furious... Loved it

Off-Topic Discussions
airjordon_09

Re: 2 Fast 2 Furious... Loved it

Post by airjordon_09 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by davidosk024:
OH wait and to burst your bubbles santa aint real either.<hr></blockquote><p> :p
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Hex3

Post by Hex3 »

This movie is gay!!!!!!! i thought the first one was ok, it was more believeable.
i agree with this. save your money buy something for your cars. This movie should go straight to VHS, it's not even worth of going to DVD. <p>Acting . . . gay.
jump scenes . . . gay.
action scenes . . . gay.
story line . . . gay.
No sex scene? . . . REALLY GAY.
Tyrese . . . gay.
police chases . . . gay.
'civic nation' look a like commercial scene . . . gay.
all that stuff is . . . gaaaaaay!
2.5 KL-ZE, BBS rims, I the front i have to falkin Azenis, Intrax Springs, CM Stage 1 clutch, and Fidanza flywheel, Pacesetter short shifter, Tociko Blue Struts, Sparco Steering Wheel, Yellow Top Battery
Alpine Type R Subs 10's, Alpine 2 Channel Amp, Alpine 4 channel
Amp, Alpine Alarm,Alpine Headunit
14.8 @ 94.2(with vaccume lick)
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

i bet most honda owners LOVED IT! lol, since "there were so many cool civic, they'll whoop everyone's *** with having all those wings and stickers, adding at least 5hp each and 3lb of torque" lol, you know ricers loved it, nation aftermarket parts sales are UP and every honda owner is shifting their gears to nearest "rice shop" to put on type r stickers and add that cool wing. I am telling you, "just like from fast and furious WOW!" "youre not honda owner if you dont add them up on your car" ;)
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

About the J-Lo comment, you're a n!gga from Washington, I'd love to see you take a trip to the South Bronx and say it's a decent neighborhood. You wouldnt know cause you dont live anywhere near there. Don't talk sh!t you dont know about. I'd love to see you go anywhere in the Bronx as a matter of fact and say its decent, I'd see your country hick *** on the street and jack you myself. Just pisses me off when n!ggas talk sh!t about my baby moms. :D Especially n!ggas from Washington State. Damn man at least be from D.C.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
mattster

Post by mattster »

hey i thought it was good. i had to laugh at some of the product placement. "this guy uses all the best stuff... look SnapON tools!" :roll:
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page
Mazda2nr

Post by Mazda2nr »

Sh*t Killa you need to get your a** a 40 of e or crocked I or what ever you drink,a women and release some stress. 992mmx3 was only giving an option and you want to jack em. Yea maybe he doesn't know much about the Bronx but sh*t calm down man.
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

JLo didn't grow up anywhere close to the South Bronx. And yes, there are a lot of nice & decent places in the Bronx. Illa, you need to get your facts straight.<p>later,
dee
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

DJ I was kiddin about the J-Lo thing, thats why theres a smiley and I got my facts straight, she grew up where I used to live by Castle Hill which is decent for the Bronx but by all means not a good neighborhood, which is why I moved my Puerto Rican *** to Queens. haha :D It's a joke guys, calm down. I don't jack people for fun, only out of necesity sometimes,hehe j/k. I gotta put that in there cause God knows somebody would call the cops on me or something when I'm just joking around.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Illa Killa:
About the J-Lo comment, you're a n!gga from Washington, I'd love to see you take a trip to the South Bronx and say it's a decent neighborhood. You wouldnt know cause you dont live anywhere near there. Don't talk sh!t you dont know about. I'd love to see you go anywhere in the Bronx as a matter of fact and say its decent, I'd see your country hick *** on the street and jack you myself. Just pisses me off when n!ggas talk sh!t about my baby moms. :D Especially n!ggas from Washington State. Damn man at least be from D.C.<hr></blockquote><p>Lol, I see you are joking, but I just find this too funny. I actually grew up in South Sacramento in one of the most ghetto neighborhoods there. Not only were our cars broken into at least once every month, including family friends cars getting windows smashed and stuff robbed out of there cars. I had my life threatened, almost ran over by gang bangers in there car. Every weekend I was awoken by loud bass streaming from all over the neighborhood. Our house was shot up with me inside of it once,our neighbors had barb wire around there windows, plus I wanted to join a gang while I was there. I am not a "n!gga", nor does this site condone or except any form of rascist remarks like that. Nor am I a hick, actually, I'm half asian(not to say that means I can't be a hick, or that hicks are even a bad thing). Not only have I BEEN to New York, I also have friends that go to school there and family in the Boston Massachusetts area. So grow up, and get over yourself. Thieves are nothing but pieces of garbage to me and if you even tried anything on me you'd find yourself in a world of regret. :p So sorry if I offended you and your J-Lo loving a$$, but what the heck has she done for you lately that you got so defensive of her? Could there be anyone more fake than her? It really takes a person from the tough streets to really know what its like (not that my experiences were necassarily any harder than other people on the board), she just doesn't have it in her, sorry. :shrug:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Im seeing a little racial comments.. Please becareful what you posts, MANY people read this UBB.
quicksliver

Post by quicksliver »

IMAGE REMOVED DUE TO OFFENSIVE CONTENT.<p>I see yuor point Steve but please do not post such images on the MX-3.com UBB.<p>Regards,<p>[ July 14, 2003: Message edited by: MX-3.com ]</p>

Return to “Off-Topic”